Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB Body of Missing Girl Found

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,110622,00.html

Anybody want to go to Florida with me and carry out some good old fashion justice against this SOB.

I guess this is hitting so hard because I have 14, 11, and 8 year old girls.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

That kinda stuff just turns my stomach.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

b@$t@rd.

they will "take him out" in prison. even cons dont like low lifes like that.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

sick...this guy needs the beating of his life. freaking monster!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

why is it that people like that guy still exist in society today? what is it about his life that led him to this... what string of events resulted in his behavior...

we can send robots to mars... we can make boobs bigger... we can surgically fix people's eyesight with lasers... why can't we figure out why people do stuff like this, and solve the problem at the source?

its just sick.

Comment

What really kind of sucks about the attention this case got is that the police couldn't have beaten him very bad while arresting him because it would have been too easy for him to use the media to help him file a complaint against them. Still, I would have liked to have been one of the arresting officers.
            This reminds me of an attempted kidnapping that happened in my parents' neighborhood the other day. This 12 year old girl was at a friend's house playing, and her mother had apparently called to tell her that she was on her way over to pick her up and to wait for her outside at the corner. While the girl was standing there a guy grabbed her from behind and tried to drag her to his car, but the girl apparently bit right into the guy's arm. So he dropped her in a hurry, right on her face...fracturing her cheekbone, and breaking her nose. Luckily right about then her mom was driving up, but didn't think to get the guy's license plate number. So, she immediately took her to the hospital and called the police. Upon examining her, the doctors found hair and skin between her teeth from the guy's arm, which on the plus side means they have DNA evidence, but on the bad side, she will have to get tested for HIV. Anyway, apparently the guy showed up that night at a hospital in a neighboring city and the police were called and he was picked up, but they suspect him in the kidnapping and murder of another girl in Houston. Hopefully the bas#$@$ will be put away for a long time. But geez, God bless that little girl, what a brave little chick. I hope she recovers well from all this.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by TODD 2000 V6 CAMARO
              What really kind of sucks about the attention this case got is that the police couldn't have beaten him very bad while arresting him because it would have been too easy for him to use the media to help him file a complaint against them. Still, I would have liked to have been one of the arresting officers.
              This reminds me of an attempted kidnapping that happened in my parents' neighborhood the other day. This 12 year old girl was at a friend's house playing, and her mother had apparently called to tell her that she was on her way over to pick her up and to wait for her outside at the corner. While the girl was standing there a guy grabbed her from behind and tried to drag her to his car, but the girl apparently bit right into the guy's arm. So he dropped her in a hurry, right on her face...fracturing her cheekbone, and breaking her nose. Luckily right about then her mom was driving up, but didn't think to get the guy's license plate number. So, she immediately took her to the hospital and called the police. Upon examining her, the doctors found hair and skin between her teeth from the guy's arm, which on the plus side means they have DNA evidence, but on the bad side, she will have to get tested for HIV. Anyway, apparently the guy showed up that night at a hospital in a neighboring city and the police were called and he was picked up, but they suspect him in the kidnapping and murder of another girl in Houston. Hopefully the bas#$@$ will be put away for a long time. But geez, God bless that little girl, what a brave little chick. I hope she recovers well from all this.
              Man, kids don't need to be put into this type of trama...i'm telling you, sickos in the world.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
              Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
              B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
              Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
              Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

wow thats sickening, my cousin whos 11 lives in that area

Comment

Jeff,

Ill go with you to Florida man. I am sitting here fighting back the tears as I was reading the news story. I am only 25 yrs old, and I do not have kids yet, but my heart breaks to see this. I need a good fight anyway. Lets go.
                  2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6
                  6sp Hurst Shifter
                  White w/T-tops

Stock...for now (Until warranty expires)
                  Takin her to the track this summer!

Comment

This is a horrible crime and it occured right in my back yard. It sickens me to think that this animal was on the street to begin with. I am most likely going to catch flack for what I am going to say, but here goes.......

There is no way in (insert expletive here) that I am going to allow a child to walk home by themselves. I accompany my son to the bus stop, I watch him get on the bus. He is in the care of the school during the day until I personally pick him up. If he were at a friend's house, he would be driven home by either the other parent or myself. I would hope that the parents didn't willfully allow the child to walk home by herself.

Sad thing is that I've been through the area that all this went down and knowing the area, no way should a child be by themselves.

Comment

If you have kids, let them know.....Never let them take you peacefully...ALWAYS put up a fight. No matter what the person says they'll do to you. Yell, Scream, bite, kick. It all goes, because once they have you alone, they're the one's in control.

When I was young, my parent's gave me a password to be able to tell if a stranger was lieing or not. If there was ever a serious emergency....such that someone I didn't know would have to contact me, then they should know the password. Luckily I never had to worry about it, but I still remember it.

Even a child should understand, it's better to get hurt than to be dead. It's a sorry world sometimes. Ignoring it won't help. You gotta do what you gotta do.
                      Joe K.
                      '11 BMW 328i
                      '10 Matrix S AWD
                      Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Working...
                      X