traction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• traction

what kind of traction stuff will i need on my 94 formula with 373 gears and about 315 hp?

thanks guys
    1994 firebird formula

no need to talk. i can walk the walk.

What do you mean by "traction stuff"? If it's tires go for the Michelin Pilots or the Comp TA's they never failed me on a street race, especially the Michelin Pilots
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

i mean like any kind of arms i dont know anything about suspensionl, will i need any sort of traction parts to get traction
      1994 firebird formula

Comment

slp stage 1 suspension system work great for my car. runs around $750

99 T/A WS-6
        SLP strut tower brace, SLP sub-frame connectors, SLP intake, SLP Loudmouth exhaust, shift kit, SLP suspension system, SLP y-pipe
        2004 Mineral Gray Mustang Mach1 (stock, but ordering the SLP Loudmouth)
        88 IROC-Z, ZZ430 CRATE MOTOR, Flowmaster exhaust, MOSER 12-bolt with gears, and a few other mods.

Comment

im not looking to spend that much money maybe 200?
          1994 firebird formula

Comment

Tubular or Boxed Lower Control Arms, LCA relocation Brackets, Torque Arm, HAL/QA1 shocks/springs. These mods will help alot with traction. Maybe someone else has some other Ideas...Good Luck...........Later

96 Z28 A4, K&N CAI, 3.42 gears, Exhaust Cut Out. Best ET 14.02 -R.I.P. 95 Formula-

Comment

unfortunately, you're gonna hafta spend a little more than that. tires alone are more than that for a pair...
              1998 TA M6 SLP Lid, Cold Air and Bellow, Flowmaster 3", Centerforce DF, Fast Toys MAF ends, JET skip shift eliminator 312rwhp/366rwtq

92 Lincoln Mark VII LSC For Sale

Visit Central Jersey Mustangs & Fords

Comment

He could get LCAs and LCA relocation brakets for about $200 and that would help some. Check out www.bmrfabrication.com

96 Z28 A4, K&N CAI, 3.42 gears, Exhaust Cut Out. Best ET 14.02 -R.I.P. 95 Formula-

Comment

I would have to agree mith Mr. Nice Guy. Go with boxed LCA's and relocation brackets. This wheel help eliminate "wheel hop" common to our cars.

Comment

Working...
                  X