rims arrived!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rims arrived!!

The 17x9.5 56mm offset ZR1 rims I ordered arrived from OE Wheel LLC and look awsome...

except... they are BLACK I ordered SILVER (oops!!)

I've contacted them, and they are sending the correct ones as soon as UPS picks up the black ones. Assuming they look as good as the black ones did, I will be very happy. Good thing I dont need them until April.

Hmmm, I might have been tempted to put them on to see how the black rims looked. I've been toying with the idea of getting my street rims (chrome ZR1s) powdercoated black...

KnightFire
    1993 Formula Firebird
    Check Homepage for mods and photos...

KnightFire's Lair

Amsoil Dealer

Comment

Originally posted by KnightFire
      Hmmm, I might have been tempted to put them on to see how the black rims looked. I've been toying with the idea of getting my street rims (chrome ZR1s) powdercoated black...
      KnightFire
      My dad said I should keep them. I dont know how my green-grey car would look with them. Maybe a black, white or red car....

I've seen black ZR1 s on f-bods and they seem to look to subtle. It is almost like the rim is not there. I'd like something that stands out a bit, but not chrome.

Comment

i have chrome

Comment

Originally posted by TrAnS Am 98
          i have chrome
          Yeah! chrome is shweeeet on your black car. I just didn't think it would look as good on my color.

It's a rare color, though so I'm not complaining.

Comment

I kind of like the look. Check out this guys Formula http://home.comcast.net/~miketaylor6...uarterhigh.jpg

96 Z28 A4, K&N CAI, 3.42 gears, Exhaust Cut Out. Best ET 14.02 -R.I.P. 95 Formula-

Comment

is that black or dark green? it looks good.

Comment

Are you pretty good with Photoshop, use a picture like the one below and clone them onto a good side pic of your car and see how it looks!

Tracy, I can do it for you if you can e-mail me a couple of good side pics of your car

Comment

I have lots of good pics, but taken directly side-on.

Check out my grey-green metallic post for some good poses.

Comment

Working...
                  X