ON*Star Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ON*Star Challenge

My dad just popped into a GM dealership and of course gets jumped by a salesman right away. My dad tells the guy straight up. "I'm just here to press the On Star button". So the salesman takes him to a vehicle and lets him take a seat in the drivers seat. My dad presses the button and nothing happens. The salesman says "that's weird, usually there is music that comes on and tells you that you lost". Then all of a sudden *CONGRATULATIONS YOU'VE WON A NEW GM VEHICLE!*.

Holy S*** I can't believe it! My dad won a brand new vehicle. He doesnt know what yet, he is hoping for a truck. He said if he gets an H2 he is trading it in (smart man). Maybe he'll get "stuck" with a cavalier, but hey it's a brand new FREE vehicle! Too bad they aren't giving away Vettes.

Just thought I would share my joy with the board.

That is sweeeeeeeet

I heard they were giving away vettes. I think it is up to each individual sponsor, but I wouldn't complain about getting an H2 Your dad could sell the H2, go buy a new truck and still pocket some loot

Comment

Well, I won't get my hopes up for a Vette. I just read the official rules, it looks like you win a vehicle of the make/brand you participated in. He was in a Chevy Malibu so he will win a Chevy something, whether it's a Cavalier or a Corvette, a free car is a free car

I'll keep ya updated

Comment

niiiiiiiiice

Comment

Free anything is tough to beat! Congrats.
          Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

seems like nothing is free these days.....thats sweet
            1994 firebird formula

no need to talk. i can walk the walk.

Comment

Well he got a 2004 Monte Carlo SS, the funny thing is that he owns a '72 Monte Carlo with a 402 in it

Monte Carlo SS

Comment

Originally posted by torqueless
                Well he got a 2004 Monte Carlo SS, the funny thing is that he owns a '72 Monte Carlo with a 402 in it

Monte Carlo SS
                Pretty sweet! (myself being a previous owner of a 70 MC SS454 and a 96 MC Z34)
                Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

congrats

Comment

went to my gm dealership and pressed the button
                    i lost haha

Comment

I am going to a Hummer dealership and press the button in an H2!

Think it will increase my odds??

Comment

Working...
                      X