Honda Advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda Advice

My honda is currently sitting at a garage in albany. I cannot afford the repairs. The distributor they said would be like 375 and they also mentioned something about the alternator but I didnt want to hear anymore. They also want the car out of the place asap. Im afraid they will charge me for leaving it there so long anyways but I didnt know where else to have AAA tow it. They said I can give them the car and just drop off the title and they would crush it...but really I dont think I want to GIVE it to them because isnt it worth Something to Someone. I would like to tow it back to my house but its like an hour from albany and I cant get anyone to do it. What can I do with this car??? I have to figure out something soon...please tell me if you have any suggestions.

If you have AAA plus membership, you can have it towed up to 100 miles at no charge, after that I believe it's around .20 a mile after that. That should at least get it back to your place.

Comment

Donate it to charity and take it off your taxes?
      Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

sounds rough sry about ur situation but i would get it out of there asap like the others said they mostlikily will charge u for haveing it there and than i would take it apart and sell the parts on ebay >>>well thats what i would do lol ur luck will get better cheer up because its just metal dont let it make u sad

Comment

Put your foot down with AAA. Joe you are right about the 100 mile included towing, but I think you have to have the upgraded "AAA plus" policy. Like $33 extra a year.

I'm sure if you give AAA a good enough sob story they will give.

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
          X