Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IRAQ PBS Show

Hey Guys,

I know this has nothing to do with F-Bodys but.......Remember I went to Iraq for about 7 months. Nova filmed a show called "Combat Hospital" and it was my unit the 21st CSH (Combat Support Hospital), Ft. Hood, TX combined with members of the 10th CSH, Ft. Carson Colorado.

It should air within the next week or two. It was filmed around April and May before I got there in July. I saw the original film before it was edited. I worked as an RN in the EMT section there. Seen quite a bit of stuff.
    Mixedpuppy

1998 TA, mostly stock, SLP hood, ram air plastic intake, K&N Filter, Transgo Shift Kit, Kooks Stainless LT headers with Magna Flow Cats, Borla Exhaust (Medium plate setting), Kenny Brown SFCs, BMR Tower Strut Brace, 17" ROH RT Rims, 9.5 BFG KDWs, SLP Airlid, Smooth bore bellow, 85mm MAF. Nitrous to come. Action figure not included.

do they show you on the show?

Comment

Unfortunately no. I arrived as a replacement at the end of July. They interviewed a number of members from my section and filmed a number of my friends. They interviewed and wasted film on a number of worthless individuals that were camera hogs but never pulled their weight. Some went home early for BS reasons leaving the unit hanging and making someone else take their place. At least it shows the unit, equipment, what I did, and conditions we lived in. Pretty cool.
      Mixedpuppy

1998 TA, mostly stock, SLP hood, ram air plastic intake, K&N Filter, Transgo Shift Kit, Kooks Stainless LT headers with Magna Flow Cats, Borla Exhaust (Medium plate setting), Kenny Brown SFCs, BMR Tower Strut Brace, 17" ROH RT Rims, 9.5 BFG KDWs, SLP Airlid, Smooth bore bellow, 85mm MAF. Nitrous to come. Action figure not included.

Comment

Working...
      X