Exhaust

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust

I am trying to find out what cat back exhaust system works best. My car is a 2000 Z28 /A4. I just got back from Florida where I ran a best of 13.66 @ 103.5 MPH. I want the car to sound good at idle and at speed. I have looked at the load mouth, Mufflex , and the Flowmaster systems. My biggest concerns is as I build the car is that I don't want to have to replace the exhaust system again. Please let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks, Will

Go up to the top right and search for exhaust. There are a boat load of threads about this topic.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

In my firebird i have a magnaflow exhaust system and i have not heard anything better... The sound is incredible and the performance is even better... i suggest magnaflow... although it is quite expensive the magnaflow stainless steel mufflers usually have a lifetime warrenty....

Comment

Working...
      X