NFB Lasik ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB Lasik ?

I've been really considering Lasik eye surgery. Has anyone had any experience's good or bad. I know this is not a F-body thing but I value your opinion's.

Thanks in advance!
    Gary94Formula
    2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
    1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
    2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
    2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
    2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

a few people in my family have gotten it done, and no problems.

97 Firebird, 3.8 5 spd

Comment

I had E-Lasik done almost 2 years ago. E-Lasik is slightly different than standard lasik as with the new E-lasik, there is no need to put the slit and fold the flap over, they simply peel back the eye mucous or whatever it is that covers the eye and the laser goes right through with no cutting.

Anyway, after the precedure, it was pretty painful for that first week. But you recover pretty quickly, and I was actually shooting for my pistol and rifle qualifications less than 2 months after the surgery.

So, now 2 years later, I am seeing at just better than 20/20, almost 20/15. The last time I had my eyes examined, there was little or no scar tissue. I am completely happy with my results as I had worn glasses or contacts since I was 5. I had the surgery when I was 25.

Go for it, but dont take the cheap way out. You get what you pay for, I paid just over 2 grand for my surgery which included all but 1 medication and annual check ups.

Comment

Working...
      X