Look what arrived today!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what arrived today!

They make good footstools when covered with a pillow. A sweet fort when you stretch a blanket over them and a cool base to jump from.

They'll probably look ok on the car to someday when it is warmer outside.
    Attached Files
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

you bought kids?

nice wheels!
    94 Firebird Formula LE3 383 - Built 4L60E w/ 3500rpm stall - Macs into SLP LM - 3.73s in stock rear - having fun with problems

Comment

I love the wheels. Can you buy them without the children?
      LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
        I love the wheels. Can you buy them without the children?
        They were really happy to get unboxed. Connor liked being covered in bubble wrap. It was pretty cold in the back of the UPS van. I never knew some rims could be used for so many different things until the kids started playing in them. I wouldnt give them up for anything. They make me feel like a kid again when we play. When else can you crawl around, grunt giggle and act totally silly?

That picture is what life is about for many of us. Kids, home, car. Wife is in that list somewhere too.... it is almost valentines day you know!

Everyone take a moment to thank the women that loved you enough to have a family with you. That is the best gift 2 people can give eachother. Even if you are not with them anymore, you gotta still love them for that.

Cheers, guys.
        Tracy
        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
        Current Mods:
        SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Couldn't agree more!

Kids are like getting to live life twice. Everything you ever have or will enjoy, you get to experience a second time through them.

Tracy, I hear we might be singing a different tune in 12 or so years though.

Great pic and cool wheels too.

Sean
          1994 Z28, 6 spd, LE2 Heads, GM 1.6 RR, .026" head gasket, SLP: CAI-Headers (CARB legal)-ypipe-2 on the left-lightweight flywheel-short throw, Random tech cat, CF dual friction, LT-4 KM.

Comment

Re: Look what arrived today!

That's the way Mario Andretti, Dale Earnhardt Jr., and John Force probably got started!!

Gettin em' started early on the f-body love huh Tracy ! HAHAHA

Comment

Re: Re: Look what arrived today!

Originally posted by fastTA
              That's the way Mario Andretti, Dale Earnhardt Jr., and John Force probably got started!!

Gettin em' started early on the f-body love huh Tracy ! HAHAHA
              True! with the exposure these kids get to cars, I'm sure it will surge in their blood as it does mine. Connor already drove a 1994 Mustang GT convertible. (I worked the pedals, he steered)
              Tracy
              2002 C5 M6 Convertible
              1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
              Current Mods:

Comment

Working...
              X