Spring is just around the corner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring is just around the corner

YAY! We are supposed to hit 40 degrees in a couple days!!!! We'll finally start melting the 2 and a half feet of snow that are still lingering on the ground. Winter was so bad this year guys, I don't think a lot of you understand, hehehe... I know some of the Canadian guys on here might know what I am talking about, though.

I can't wait! Just about 3 weeks until the car comes back out too!
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

It's gonna be 41 here on Wednesday. It's gonna be nasty when all that snow melts on to the roads and mix with 10 layers of salt. N A S T Y
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

After 6 weeks in the driveway, I finally got my car on the road yesterday. With salt all over the roads, I couldn't see driving it unless I absolutely necessary.

Rained heavily last week and took away all the salt. I've driven it 60 miles since New Year's. Now has just under 23,000 miles on the odometer.

Looking forward to warm weather.
      R.i.K.

'98 WS6 TA (white, of course!), Hurst Billet/Plus shifter, BBK intake manifold, McGard “blue-ring” lug nuts (12x1.5), PowerSlot brake rotors, Hawk brake pads, Stainless steel braided brake lines, Pontiac arrow, Hotchkis strut tower brace, MBA MAF ends, Reflective Concepts lettering, MTI carbon-fiber look airbox lid . . . and one greying, somewhat eccentric owner.

Comment

Working...
      X