Was someone here stationed in IRAQ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was someone here stationed in IRAQ?

My nephew is going over there in a few weeks. He said he'd be stationed at the SUNI Triangle??? He's a tank mechanic.
    95Z,A4 (w/TCI trans control unit), P&P LT1heads,Edelbrock shorties, CC233/242-.569/.576 114*LSA cam Crane 1.6 RR,LT1_editted. Ford 30#SVO's Vigi 3200 converter and a 150 shot of nitrous

I was with the 21st Combat Support Hospital in LSA Anaconda near Balad. Pretty secure base. Some hostilities but a lot of bad guys getting captured or killed everyday. I'm Stationed out of Ft. Hood. Where is your son going in Iraq? Samarra, Fallujah. Ramadi, and Baquba are pretty tough areas but the country has been getting cleaned up.
    Mixedpuppy

1998 TA, mostly stock, SLP hood, ram air plastic intake, K&N Filter, Transgo Shift Kit, Kooks Stainless LT headers with Magna Flow Cats, Borla Exhaust (Medium plate setting), Kenny Brown SFCs, BMR Tower Strut Brace, 17" ROH RT Rims, 9.5 BFG KDWs, SLP Airlid, Smooth bore bellow, 85mm MAF. Nitrous to come. Action figure not included.

Comment

I don't know for sure, All he would say was that he's going to the Suni Triangle. I'll let you know more when I find out
      thanks.
      Skip
      95Z,A4 (w/TCI trans control unit), P&P LT1heads,Edelbrock shorties, CC233/242-.569/.576 114*LSA cam Crane 1.6 RR,LT1_editted. Ford 30#SVO's Vigi 3200 converter and a 150 shot of nitrous

Comment

Working...
      X