ls1 gurus, please help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ls1 gurus, please help

hey guys im looking into exhaust systems for my 99 t/a and am having a little trouble selecting the headers/ypipe....

i plan on lowering the car ( less than 1.4 inches) and hear that the slp's will have clearance problems, i have had the qtp long tubes recomended to me as well.

what is my best option with a lowered six speed car?

thanks for reading
    mike
    pewter 99 TA...t-tops, leather, m6, lid, longtubes back, gears, spec clutch, spohn suspension

SLP's do have ground clearance issues with lowered cars. The QTP's and Kooks are excellent LT's. They are little more pricey but well worth it for the performance.

Finish Line Performance also makes a good LT and they have a good package deal over at thunder racing.

If it was me, QTP or Kooks!

Comment

Ill put my vote in for Kooks too. I have hooker but the Kooks look badass.

And, you will have clearance issues with any LT's, not as bad as SLPs, but clearance is really not that bad as long as you dont live in hugespeedbumpfieldville.

Comment

or massive pothole ville......aka new jersey....

the qtp's are accually my first choice, do you think i should go with somthing else?
        pewter 99 TA...t-tops, leather, m6, lid, longtubes back, gears, spec clutch, spohn suspension

Comment

Working...
        X