Possible lounge?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible lounge?

Can we get a lounge set up here so we can shoot the breeze with eachother and not feel guilty about doing it in the technical forum?
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

That's a good idea. I'll send a PM to JR. Done.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

who feels guilty? the traffic is low enough here that all you need to do is put 'NFB' before the post........ if somebody still reads it...they cant very well complain about it then.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Could put a sticky at the top called, General BS.

It's called "Off Topic" at another site I frequent.

96 TA Sold!
        87 TA Sold!
        80 Z28 Sold!
        74 Formula Sold!
        73 Z28 Sold!
        69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

I thought this was the lounge.
          Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

Can someone get me another beer?
            Tracy
            2002 C5 M6 Convertible
            1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
            Current Mods:
            SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

I seem to have lost the link to the thread entitled "NAKED PICTURES OF WOMEN INSIDE !". Maybe we could make it a sticky. HAHAHA

No but seriously, I think it would be a great idea to have a few more "forum sub-divisions". Maybe a forum that contains sticky's for the new members that ask the common questions such as "what are the best mods to start?", "what is the best catback?", "what are some free mods I can do?", etc.. I think new members asking these questions could get there questions answered quicky and greatly benefit from this.

Maybe some other divisions such as:

Internal Engine
              External Engine
              Interior
              Exterior

etc., etc., etc.

What do you think moderators?

Comment

How about a picture and video also.
                Richard Harvey Jr.
                '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment