SES light reset

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SES light reset

Stupid question, I know. I pi$$ed my Z off the other day by starting it, but forgetting to reconnect the MAF and IAT (I think that is what it is) wire harnesses. Is there any easy way to reset it considering I don't have a programmer or LS1edit, and don't really feel like taking it in to have it done? Does disconnecting the battery do it? If so, are there any annoying side effects of a battery disconnect (beside me having to figure out how to set the time on the stereo again)?

Thanks,

David
    98 Arrest Me Red Z28 - A4 with 2 washers and B&M SuperCooler, SLP CAI and airbox lid, K&N filter, smooth bellows, WS6 polished wheels (17" x 9"), Power Slot front rotors

Look in the fuse box under the hood..... should be a fuse marked "PCM BAT"..... pull the fuse out for 30 seconds. No effect on your clock
    Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Working...
    X