Newbie!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie!

Hi Guys! I just joined and thought I would say HI! Been checking out the forums for a couple of days and it seems like a cool place to hang!
    Just got a 1995 Trans Am, she is wrecked in the front(was like that when we bought her) and we want to fix her up. From the doors back she is fine We recently started the engine and she runs fine...the radiator and support was crushed, so we didnt want to run her to long...but she sounds good. We just bought the air bags...we are getting her back together slowly but surely.
    Anyway, awesome forum.

Tree

Welcome. Sounds like you have your work cut out already.

Good luck with fixing her up.
    97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Excellent! W/C aboard. Please do not put any pictures of the wrecked front end. It might make me .

Check the for sale section. It seems like there was a guy selling a front end about a month ago.

I'll keep my eye out for you, I come across wrecked F-bods from time to time. Right now I'm looking for a LS1/6-sp Car. I want to stick it in my 80Z.

96 TA Sold!
      87 TA Sold!
      80 Z28 Sold!
      74 Formula Sold!
      73 Z28 Sold!
      69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Yea we have our work cut out alright. LOL! I actually haven't taken any pics of her yet...I will get a pic from the back so you dont see the damage..hehehe!
        Thanks for the welcomes...I appreciate ya keeping an eye out for me. I can not wait to get in & drive her..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I see you are in TN. I was thinking about taking a wknd run down to Deals Gap for a little fun. Maybe some of you F-ers might want to go too. I've got a couple of Vette guys going too.

96 TA Sold!
          87 TA Sold!
          80 Z28 Sold!
          74 Formula Sold!
          73 Z28 Sold!
          69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Where is Deals Gap??? I would love to go...if I had the TA fixed. I drive a 1994 Chevy Suburban right now...
            http://mct.truckmoxie.com/mygallery.asp?id=4695

Comment

It's supposed to be a nasty stretch of road.

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/

96 TA Sold!
              87 TA Sold!
              80 Z28 Sold!
              74 Formula Sold!
              73 Z28 Sold!
              69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Re: Newbie!

Originally posted by ~~L-Tree-1~~
                Hi Guys! I just joined and thought I would say HI! Been checking out the forums for a couple of days and it seems like a cool place to hang!
                Just got a 1995 Trans Am, she is wrecked in the front(was like that when we bought her) and we want to fix her up. From the doors back she is fine We recently started the engine and she runs fine...the radiator and support was crushed, so we didnt want to run her to long...but she sounds good. We just bought the air bags...we are getting her back together slowly but surely.
                Anyway, awesome forum.

Tree
                Welcome aboard! I am currently doing a major rebuild on my 97 WS6 so I feel ya!

Comment

Thanks! I took some pics of her today...let's see if I can upload some!
                  Attached Files

Comment

another..
                    Attached Files

Comment

Last shot..

Comment

Shoot, that doesn't look too bad. Plus, it's a good excuse to buy a WS6 hood.

96 TA Sold!
                        87 TA Sold!
                        80 Z28 Sold!
                        74 Formula Sold!
                        73 Z28 Sold!
                        69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

LOL! Hell yea...I think that's what my hubby wants to put on her.

Comment

Working...
                          X