any one got any ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any one got any ideas

i got pulled over by this (EDIT: Police officer of the female persuasion) on the way home from a friends
    i rode up closer to this girl in front of me she was doin 30 i was doin 40 so i singaled speed to 45 adn signaled back, the speed limit was 40, this cop chases me down pulls me over says she doesnt no i fast i was going but i was flying, she gave me 10 over and following too closely

any ideas
    1994 firebird formula

no need to talk. i can walk the walk.

I don't know about MI but a Dime Store Lawyer could get you out of that here in NC.

Where were you, Novi?

96 TA Sold!
    87 TA Sold!
    80 Z28 Sold!
    74 Formula Sold!
    73 Z28 Sold!
    69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

oxford, its by lapeer,lake orion

north of the palace of aurburn hills
      1994 firebird formula

no need to talk. i can walk the walk.

Comment

www.motorists.com

sign up. support the cause. read the books they send you. beat ridiculous traffic tickets in court.
        96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
        11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

My buddy has gotten out of a speeding ticket this way,: Demand that they had no proof, and stick with it that you had just down shifted which gave the appearence of high acceleration....remember the "NO PROOF" part
          82 camaro x2:
          82 z28 w/ 305 (for now) 4 speed saginaw
          82 berrlinetta with 350 .060 over...3 speed auto

The Z28 is back under the knife, after the transmission, now its the entire engine....will post pics when all finished.

Comment

You should be able to get off easy- a friend had this happen around Clarkston. Cop said that my friend accelerated from a stoplight, and was doing 60 by the time he went by a 40 MPH sign (very short distance) My friend measured this and then checked to see if his IROC could accelerate that quickly. He went to court, said his car couldn't have done it, and since there was no radar, his case was let go. Ends up, he didn't even need to prove it since the cop had no proof .

I would take it to court- don't even mention that you went 5 over to pass- and you will be let off.

Comment

My father, 3 of my uncles, and my aunt are all police officers and i can tell you that if she told you that she didn't know how fast you were going there is no possible way that the ticket will hold up in court. She cannot issue a speeding ticket if she did not know exactly how fast you were going. I would definately take it to traffic court.
              1997 6-spd WS6 Trans Am

Comment

The speeding ticket will get thrown out if you plead not guilty. The following too close ticket will be a $75.00 fine and 90 days supervision. That's how the city makes their money, that's all they want.

One thing about Chicago courts here is they want you in and out. They don't care if you're guilty or not guilty, they just want your money so you wont tie up the court and hold people in line. Pay and get out
                Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Working...
                X