welp. its......done

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welp. its......done

heading for the gym. see yall later. not feeling all that well emotionaly right now.

lot of history with that car.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Now you can start the healing process.

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
      2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

I hope that you had an understanding with the buyer that if he ever wants to sell it, he'll give you a call first. I tried for a brief period to get by without a muscle/performance car. I just couldn't do it for long and I'll bet you can't either.

Comment

I know if somthing ever happens to my Formula, I'll be out the next day looking for a new one

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
          2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

I had to watch a few beloved performance cars drive away without me. It hurts.

The one I miss most is the 1995 SLP Ultra-Z I had. While I was on the Powertopur I met Brian from SLP driving the prototype car. We became friends and he let me drive it. I ended up ordering the first production ultra-z hood/airbox kit sold. I also did the ZR1 rims, the spoiler, the white faced guages and the TOTL exhaust.

The next year, SLP asked me to run the powertour for them and represent my car as the Ultra-Z.

I had to sell it to move on to bigger things, kinda like Ken. It sucked. I'm sill missing it. The Z I drive now is a close replacement, but it cannot replace the memories I had in that particular car.

I'm sorry, Ken.
            Need a tissue?
            Tracy
            2002 C5 M6 Convertible
            1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
            Current Mods:
            SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

wow its a shame you had to part with her wolfman thats one beautiful car

Comment

Cars are almost like girls (except with all the nagging). after healing all youll have left are all the memories. its so sad to see her go. and i feel for you man,im leting myn go in March.
                Miss My Bird

Comment

It's sad to see her go , but at least you know she'll be in good hands.
                  94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

A couple of pats on the back for you, Ken. You'll be okay. The memories will live on.
                    Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

honestly Ken, I don't know if I could let my baby go if I had a history like that...more power to you broh. It takes a lot to let something that go... she's in good hands...look away when you see her on the road...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Hey Ken, what state/local will she be livin'?
                          Al 96 Ram Air T/A
                          Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

I guess sometimes in life we must make sacrifices in order to follow our dreams. It sounds like you are really committing to your work with the rescue.

Sorry you are feeling bummed about letting the comp ta go but just think you can come here whenever you want and talk to us about all of our f-bod stuff!

Good luck with your rescue work Ken, sounds like a very rewarding careeer.

Comment

thanks guys.
                              she's in VA ..local....until june.....then she's headed for California...... guess i might see her now and then till june. i dont mind....Matt's a good friend of mine....known him a long time.... he will take excellent care of her for sure.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                              Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                              sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Working...
                              X