My 2001 Camaro SS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2001 Camaro SS

This Is My 2001 Camaro SS...Vortech S/C LS1...
    Attached Files
    -[LS1 VORTECH SS]-

Heres Another
    Attached Files
    -[LS1 VORTECH SS]-

Comment

And Another
      Attached Files
      -[LS1 VORTECH SS]-

Comment

woooow, that's niiiiicce.... i always liked that black on black on black....

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Sweet!! I love the black rims on the black car. That is awsome.

Post a pic of the supercharger?
          Tracy
          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
          Current Mods:
          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Thanks
            -[LS1 VORTECH SS]-

Comment

Dude your car is badazz. LOVE the black rims. Love to see pics of the SC too. Great job
              97 SS #C007
              Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
              SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

Nice! Gotta love the GS wheels. Can't wait to get mine on my Silver Z.

JasonG

Comment

that is one badass car man
                  Miss My Bird

Comment

Hey MAKAVELI, where did you get those rims? I use to see the black zr1 wheels on ebay for 450 but now they arent really on there. what size are they? 17's all around. Is the makaveli meaning 2pac?
                    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Dude, that is really sweet! I saw one just like yours that had black Z06's and it looked sinister.

96 TA Sold!
                      87 TA Sold!
                      80 Z28 Sold!
                      74 Formula Sold!
                      73 Z28 Sold!
                      69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernSS
                        Dude your car is badazz. LOVE the black rims. Love to see pics of the SC too. Great job
                        Yea..Ill Post Some Pics Of The S/C Soon...
                        -[LS1 VORTECH SS]-

Comment

Originally posted by purepwrta
                          Hey MAKAVELI, where did you get those rims? I use to see the black zr1 wheels on ebay for 450 but now they arent really on there. what size are they? 17's all around. Is the makaveli meaning 2pac?
                          I Bought The Car As You See It Now...I've Seen Many OF These Black Powder Coated Rims On Ebay...I Believe They Are 17's All Around....

Yes..Makaveli As In Tupac...

-[LS1 VORTECH SS]-

Comment

Wicked nasty! Very nice SS. That is one of the best looking black wheel cars I have seen. I usually do not like black wheels.

Comment

Thats one bad SS. Like the rims, it sets off the car that much more. I want to see some pics of the S/C. Im going to get one oct. So im real interested in the set up.

99 T/A WS-6
                              SLP strut tower brace, SLP sub-frame connectors, SLP intake, SLP Loudmouth exhaust, shift kit, SLP suspension system, SLP y-pipe
                              2004 Mineral Gray Mustang Mach1 (stock, but ordering the SLP Loudmouth)
                              88 IROC-Z, ZZ430 CRATE MOTOR, Flowmaster exhaust, MOSER 12-bolt with gears, and a few other mods.

Comment

Working...
                              X