Finally back in the F body game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally back in the F body game

Have been out for some time, not like anyone knows me, but I used to post all the time. I see the board has changed quite a bit, but fred and Ken and all are still around....good deal.
    This is the second F bod I have owened, first was a 97 automatic Lt-1 mystic teal metallic. Today is actually the second day I have been with my recently purchased 2001 Black 6 speed SS.
    Wow, what a difference. So I eagerly await a skyline drive cruise.....do we still do that?????
    Good to be back, back in black

AMF RACING: Friends don't let friends drive junk

01 black ss #0966
    lou's short stick, slp lid and cold air, smooth bellow, centerforce, loudmouth, 3 in. y pipe, flowtech long tubes, BMR STB, SLP 4.10's, polished zr-1s, MSD wires, T-6 plugs, and upcoming goodies....Tee-Hee

Nice to see another person going back to an F-Body. Some other people on this forum have just done the same thing, too. Welcome back.
    1991 Chevy Camaro RS (Is it plum or purple?)
    Engine: 305 TBI (L03)
    Trans: TH700R4
    Mods: Some

CarDomain Site

Comment

Feels good eh! Welcome back.

Comment

Congrats on the SS purchase. Post some pics for us to drool over
        97 SS #C007
        Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
        SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

What name did you used to use on the old board? I used to post everyday when it was the old board...then I stopped...the board changed, and soon later, I am here now...maybe I'll remember you?
          94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Welcome back to the Dark Side, Luke.

PS. We only allow newbies to join if they have black cars, he he.

96 TA Sold!
            87 TA Sold!
            80 Z28 Sold!
            74 Formula Sold!
            73 Z28 Sold!
            69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

I too used to lurk around this board in its younger days and have just gotten back into the hobby with a black 97 WS6! Welcome back!
              Dave M
              Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Working...
              X