Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uh oh............

maryand i just had a long talk.

thinking about keeping the firehawk.........

omg

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Way to go Ken & Mary.

You won't regret it.
    97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Ha! Knew that was going to happen.

Comment

Yaaaaaa Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A good husband always listens to his wife.
        Kbddsfc,B&M Ripper,Ws6 Rims,Hotchkiss Stb,Bmr Lca,Gwphr,Strange 4:10's,LPEds,Borla,AS&M Headers,RT cat,Powerslot rotors,Hawk Pads R/Pf pads Fr,Mba shift knob,Slp Hood&Airbox,Holley Powershot filter,Fernco mod, Lt4km,Firebat decals,T/A Girdle,HPP.160stat,Bilstein shocks,Z06 Brakes,AFS ZR1's,GSD3's.

Comment

Now you want the Comp back ,,,,right????
          94 Z28/UltraZ Hood & Box/1 1/2 Drop/52mmTB & Bypass/160 Stat/Pulley/ Catback & pipe/Kirkey seats/5 point belts/WW Wing/Ford9"-4.11- Detroit locker-Strange axles/ZEKE'S Heads & LT4 HC/Stainless Headers & Y/1LE Panhard/BMR SFCs-STB-Relo Brackets-Tunnel Brace-Adj Tq arm- Sway bar- LCAs-PHB/ABARE RACING 4L60E/COAN 3200/Monster tach & light/DS Loop

19/09/04[M6]=12.392@113.518 / 1.802 60ft.

10/04/05[A4]=12.29@111.9 /1.652 60ft.

Comment

Why arent I surprised? If something is in your blood, you cant just give it up. If you do, it will haunt you and you will eventually need it back.

I hope it works out for you, Ken. It is good to devote yourself to a good cause, but life has to be a balance. I dont know you well enough to know what that balance is for you, but I have a feeling it would have to include a nice f-body! ..just a feeling.
            Tracy
            2002 C5 M6 Convertible
            1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
            Current Mods:
            SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Now thats what I want to hear, I was expecting bad news when I opened the thread..............almost thought somthing happen'd to the Comp

I'm not in your situation but I think your making the right move, sell'em both before your 100% sure and you'll never be able to get them back. If your not needing the cash badly you could always take it off the road for a while. Then you wont have insurance to pay.

PS. Fix your sig "1997 Firehawk #132 (FOR SALE)" Thats false advertising

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
              2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

Well it's about time you two came to your senses! ! !

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Welcome Back Ombrey
                1999 Black TA Ram Air M6 with lots of Mods and many coats of Zaino!
                http://community.webshots.com/user/runbikejrb1

Comment

I knew it!

Comment

well.....if we keep it..im gonna have to behave and remember.....that its not as fast as the CompTA was.... so i cant be jumping on C5's like i used too.......LOL....... it will be a cruiser....... then..ill slowly start moding. still got the 3:73's down here in the basement.... the buyer fell thru...... the control arms i sold though......

wont do any internal stuff.... she's got 73k on her.... maybe in a couple of years..when its time for rebuild....383 or 396 will go in it...... then the fun comes back.....LOL

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Now your talking ! You never grow old as long as you never slow down.

Comment

He hasn't even decided to keep it yet and he's already planning the rebuild!! Way to go Ken!! Did you ever get my resent email?
                        Dave M
                        Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

woot woot

now we get to hang out with you for ever .you know you got to keep us in line .congrats Mr Ken & Mrs Mary .oh yea good luck
                          have you out run a ford lately

Comment

Welcome back to the Dark Side. I knew I would see you again Luke.

96 TA Sold!
                            87 TA Sold!
                            80 Z28 Sold!
                            74 Formula Sold!
                            73 Z28 Sold!
                            69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Working...
                            X