so I guess I am an 80's freak.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so I guess I am an 80's freak.

amoung the most popular trademarks of the 80's lies butt rock and air-brushed pictures of a phoenix, or some greek good with indian women kissing his feet on the hood of a transam or firebird. But what else? hatch louvers, maybe a set of fluffy dice in the window, although that was more of a 70's thing. Anyways, I know some of you will sigh in disgust to hear this, but my 82 camaro is taking a time warp. I am bringing i back to the year it was made and I need some help trying to think of what was really just the upidomy of a cliche 80's camaro. But you can forget the phoenix, because I don't have the heart to do that to my baby. That and I need to know where to find some hatch louvers. They don't manufacture them anymore...out of style maybe? But I have always been into 80's cars. Firebird, Camaro, Formula, DELORIAN, 280Z, things like that. Any ideas.
    82 camaro x2:
    82 z28 w/ 305 (for now) 4 speed saginaw
    82 berrlinetta with 350 .060 over...3 speed auto

The Z28 is back under the knife, after the transmission, now its the entire engine....will post pics when all finished.

Well you can get some hightops, a satin jacket & a mullett haircut, paint some flashy multi-colored scallops & other splashy graphics on the sides of the car, and don't forget that Def Leppard cassette...You should be good to go!

Comment

Don't forget Iron Maiden, Van Halen and Dokken. Oh yeah and some Glaciers or those glasses from Risky Business.

96 TA Sold!
      87 TA Sold!
      80 Z28 Sold!
      74 Formula Sold!
      73 Z28 Sold!
      69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Working...
      X