Exhaust System suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust System suggestions

I am looking for suggestions as to what system may be best for my new Ls1 ss. I had a 97 z with borla and that sounded mean as anything. I am looking to stay with the mean as anything kinda sound. What suggestions might we have ?
    Thanks

AMF RACING: Friends don't let friends drive junk

01 black ss #0966
    lou's short stick, slp lid and cold air, smooth bellow, centerforce, loudmouth, 3 in. y pipe, flowtech long tubes, BMR STB, SLP 4.10's, polished zr-1s, MSD wires, T-6 plugs, and upcoming goodies....Tee-Hee

I definitely agree that the borla sounds as mean as can be! My bros. lt1 has a borla catback and that is one really nice exhaust system.

Comment

I say go with the SLP Loudmouth. You'll love the sound of it. IMO it is louder than Borla. 2 of my fiends have catbacks with no cats and my LM with headers and stock cats is louder than theirs.
      Another suggestion is to just get a cutout and not spend all that money on a catback. HTH
      97 SS #C007
      Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
      SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

Working...
      X