NFB: Wifes new car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: Wifes new car

Hey Guys , last week i posted a thread on buying my wifes new car. well its all done and settled.first i took her to the Subaru Dealer to look at the WRX. well let me just say that we didnt get good customer service. the wife wanted a moonroof and a rear wing ,oh and for the car to be silver or black. the guys there tryed really hard to get us to buy something else that we didnt want becuse they didnt have what we wanted . so we split.

next i took her to the ford dealer( i know, why there?). and we looked at the new escapes, and she test drove it and liked it . well thats what we ended up getting.shes the one thats gonna be driving it during the week, so i figured ,what the heck. we got the limited edition with leather seats , 6 cd changer, nice wheels, and all the goodies.

as far as the firebird, well they only gave me 2000 for it. i was expecting that any way. the guy who did the appraisal told me that my car had been in serious accidents atleast twice. he showed me the pass. door and it was a new door . he showed me the engine compartment and pointed out some new parts and boltsthat where also new. it was a sad day for me to see her leave,and i hope she goes to a good home.tears rolled down my eyes as they drove her away.
    I will be getting my car once we get all settled. i have in mind a 66 GTO.well see what happens
    Miss My Bird

I think a WRX or an Evo would be a fun "year round" car.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

yea no kiddin, they werent willing to work with us though.i test drove the subaru 2.5 turbochargedand scared the crap out of the sales guy
      Miss My Bird

Comment

Working...
      X