New rims on car!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New rims on car!

Check em out! (I still need badly to clean the car) Zaino is on the way!

Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Look sweet man...althourgh they look a bit different without the kids on and in them.
    98 Arrest Me Red Z28 - A4 with 2 washers and B&M SuperCooler, SLP CAI and airbox lid, K&N filter, smooth bellows, WS6 polished wheels (17" x 9"), Power Slot front rotors

Comment

Originally posted by pugmire
      Look sweet man...althourgh they look a bit different without the kids on and in them.
      I know... The kids were busy playing with mommy while my dad and I installed them. I didnt want them to get cold and dirty.
      Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

96 TA Sold!
        87 TA Sold!
        80 Z28 Sold!
        74 Formula Sold!
        73 Z28 Sold!
        69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Thanks, guys..

I wish I could had backed it out and shot some pics outside, but it was raining. I'm storing the car in an empty garage I have on the other side of my duplex. The tenants dont move in for another month yet, so it is mine until then!

This weekend is going to be Zaino, Zaino, Zaino.
          Tracy
          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
          Current Mods:

Comment

Your car looks wicked nice man I love the rims!!
            97 SS #C007
            Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
            SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

I wanted to add....... there was no grinding required to fit the rear rims on the hubs with these "replica" ZR1 rims.

I recall installing OEM ZR1 rims on my 1995 Z back in 1996 and we had to use a die grinder to remove a little lip inside the rim for them to fit on the rear hubs.
              Tracy
              2002 C5 M6 Convertible
              1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
              Current Mods:

Comment

niiiiiiice

Comment

here is another shot.

I cant wait to take it for a ride and start spring cleaning.
                  Tracy
                  2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                  1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                  Current Mods:

Comment

Looks good Tracy!

Comment

Really Nice Trace! Do you plan on lowering the car in the future?
                      1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

Are those 17 X 9's all around?
                        Kbddsfc,B&M Ripper,Ws6 Rims,Hotchkiss Stb,Bmr Lca,Gwphr,Strange 4:10's,LPEds,Borla,AS&M Headers,RT cat,Powerslot rotors,Hawk Pads R/Pf pads Fr,Mba shift knob,Slp Hood&Airbox,Holley Powershot filter,Fernco mod, Lt4km,Firebat decals,T/A Girdle,HPP.160stat,Bilstein shocks,Z06 Brakes,AFS ZR1's,GSD3's.

Comment

No plans to lower as of now. It might look a bitt high in the picture because I haven't moved the car since I took it off the jacks and it hasnt settled yet.

Those are 17x9.5 rims with 285/40ZR17 Firestone Firehawk SZ50EP tires. They are about 1" wider each that the stock tires giving an extra 4" of rubber under the car.
                          Tracy
                          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                          Current Mods:

Comment

Working...
                          X