blew away a bmw 740 and a corolla :p

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blew away a bmw 740 and a corolla :p

So I was leaving my university going onto the highway yesterday and alongside me was a 1996ish bmw 740 and a 2002 corolla. They were both flooring it and I decided hell with it, I'm in. They were ahead of me when i started and then I just zoomed past them like they were standing still even thuogh they were fully flooring it. Ah, felt good to blow them away even though I know its no competition, but a kills a kill Got up to 230kms before I started slowing down Damn I loves my car. just thought I'd share. anyone else got any recent kill stories?
    93 camaro Z28, A4 auto
    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/503401

"he who hesitates is lost."

Waxed a guy on a 883 Sportster the other day. Once the weather gets better there will be more competition. He He.

96 TA Sold!
    87 TA Sold!
    80 Z28 Sold!
    74 Formula Sold!
    73 Z28 Sold!
    69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

I thought I killed a 97 Z28 the other day at a stop light but it turns out he didn't want to race. I should have known better than to think my car could wax a 4th gen, though.
      1991 Chevy Camaro RS (Is it plum or purple?)
      Engine: 305 TBI (L03)
      Trans: TH700R4
      Mods: Some

CarDomain Site

Comment

maaaan, I got slaughtered on the highway yesterday by this freaky orange skyline. That thing was a F*#@%ng beast. I would floor my car to the max and go up on him for a sec and then he'd zoom past me like i was standing still whilst i was still flooring it. we raced twice from a rolling start of around 40kms and he beat my *** really badly twice That guy had some serious stuff running under the hood. I made the mistake of thinking that since he'd had enough to spray his car in a flashy colour and put a bodykit on it that it would be stock (like most ricers) in the engine...... needless to say, I was wrong
        93 camaro Z28, A4 auto

Comment

yeah i got spanked bad yesterday....... wrx...... all shiney and gold/black paint i thought it was stock.... man was i wrong i held with him to like 100 and then that car just took off...........

I think the lightwieght and insane boost pressures those guys run help them out...... but they still cant pull a house.
          1995 T/A (jet black) flowmasters, and a K&N with homemade ram air, descreened M.A.F. and T.B. by pass....... other parts........ and $$$$$

E.T. on a full tank of gas, 15.1 @ 94.21, A4, 3.23 gearing (bone stock pass.)

Comment

i raced a crx on the way to my friends house hehe but hey i was kinda fair the roads a mile long and i gave him a 10 sec head start and slowed down just a lil so my friend could moon him as we passed

Comment

i dont have any kill stories yet, gotta wait till i come off of storage insurance. april 1st...
              ~~~The Twisted One~~~

My 30th is gone but soon a new era will begin.

Comment

Originally posted by TrAnS Am 98
                i raced a crx on the way to my friends house hehe but hey i was kinda fair the roads a mile long and i gave him a 10 sec head start and slowed down just a lil so my friend could moon him as we passed
                lol You shouldn't underestimate crx's my man. My friend has a crx with a newly installed B18c5 type r engine from an integra. this thing smokes the tyres at 3rd gear shifts. Best thing about it is it looks completely stock and crap from the outside, but what lurks under the hood is another story

My camaro still beats it though
                93 camaro Z28, A4 auto

Comment

yea well this was a COMPLETELY stock crx no exhaust no intake no stickers or fake emblems nothing, was very very fun

Comment

I don't mean to sound hipocritical because I fully admit to spanking my fair share of Mustangs and ricers back in the day. Street racing just isn't worth it anymore. Nearly everyday you hear about some punk kids (much like myself) racing and killing people. I'm done with this whole racing thing, I know what my car can do, I don't need to prove sh** to any one else. To bad it took a little tire spin followed a twelve point ticket to make me realize this. Best of luck to the rest of you; remember, luck doesn't last forever.
                    94' Formula, T-56, Moroso CAI

Comment

Originally posted by zwrangler
                      maaaan, I got slaughtered on the highway yesterday by this freaky orange skyline. That thing was a F*#@%ng beast. I would floor my car to the max and go up on him for a sec and then he'd zoom past me like i was standing still whilst i was still flooring it. we raced twice from a rolling start of around 40kms and he beat my *** really badly twice That guy had some serious stuff running under the hood. I made the mistake of thinking that since he'd had enough to spray his car in a flashy colour and put a bodykit on it that it would be stock (like most ricers) in the engine...... needless to say, I was wrong
                      When that happens to ya, you're supposed to follow him to where he's going and strike up a conversation and pretend you like his car. As soon as he relaxes and starts bragging, you sucker punch him in the stomach and give him a fast five in the snotbox. F-body drivers don't mess around

Just kidding bro...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin - Blown 95 TA
                        When that happens to ya, you're supposed to follow him to where he's going and strike up a conversation and pretend you like his car. As soon as he relaxes and starts bragging, you sucker punch him in the stomach and give him a fast five in the snotbox. F-body drivers don't mess around

Just kidding bro...
                        bwahahahahaha. well he had huge sticker graphics on the side of his car, they musta gave it that extra power

as for coloradoformulas comments that street racing is dangerous. Yeah I fully agree, but I only ever street race on the rare ocassion that the streets are empty and no-one else could get hurt but me. Usually really late at night. The danger factor is what makes it fun (not meaning to sound stupid here) , but if there was no danger involved at driving at high speed then it wouldn't be fun now would it

then again i've never received any tickets or been busted by cops, I guess that might change my opinion if it ever happens to me
                        93 camaro Z28, A4 auto

Comment

tickets suck.... going to jail for tickets is even worse........ stupid failure to appear.
                          1995 T/A (jet black) flowmasters, and a K&N with homemade ram air, descreened M.A.F. and T.B. by pass....... other parts........ and $$$$$

E.T. on a full tank of gas, 15.1 @ 94.21, A4, 3.23 gearing (bone stock pass.)

Comment

Working...
                          X