How to post pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to post pics

I have all of my pics saved on my computer, but when i try to load them into my signiture or post them under a thread it doesnt work. I click the browse button and find the pic but then it never works. I also tried clicking the IMG button and posting a pic and then it just came up a red X on the thread. please help thanks tom
    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

In order to post a picture that you see (such as the one in my signature) it has to be uploaded to a domain. You will have to find a company that will host your pictures and allow hotlinking. You cannot remotely link pictures from your hard drive to the message board. The data has to be physcially on the Internet.

This board will allow 1 upload per post, however, it only displays a link to the file, rather than displaying the picture itself.
    94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

So what company can i use. Or u used? is it free? or what is the cost.
      1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

I'm really not sure...most sites will charge you a monthly cost for hosting services. Most of the free hosting ones will not allow you to "hotlink", or display pictures you upload on any page, except for ones on your site. For example, if you have www.geocities.com/mysite/, then they probably won't allow you to post a picture on this board...rather, the picture must only be displayed in www.geocities.com/mysite/*.html where * is a wildcard for any file you create in that site.
        They do this because they want to force you and others to view the advertising on your/their site.
        I got lucky with my hosting company. Someone here posted that www.1and1.com offered a free 3 year deal for their pro hosting. I signed up, but the offer already expired. So I got 3 years of free hosting...on a professional level. I had a hard time finding others that will hotlink is free. Your guess is as good as mine.
        Good luck
        94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Working...
        X