No announcement yet.

I need some serious help re:car dealership

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, see guys , i agree with most of the stuff you guys are saying.
    its not that we couldnt really pay the car. we are very dedicated towards owning our own buisness and put money aside evry month for that. they didnt really lower the payment that much but i took it. after that contract was signed that was pretty much it , so since i had gotten the top notch warranties, they told me if i wanted to get something that covered a little bit less ,and i said yes.
    as far as the overtime, either way i would of had to work more OT because my dad wants to retire and have to take care of his duties, so im getting an early start on that. and yes i agree family comes first and they also have to eat.
    We dont really have any other payments now besides the car , paid off all our credit cards with our combined 9,000 tax return . that was awsome.
    Miss My Bird

Comment

Stress reliever???

Have to wonder how working extra hours just to try to pay the bill for a car I can't afford is in any way a stress reliever? Persoanlly, a Z-06 corvette would be great strss reliever for me, but being able to go down a highway at 130 miles an hour in a 70MPH zone with my hair flapping in the breeze doesn't reduce much stress if I have to worry about, do I buy food or pay my insurance?

We all make mistakes and such, but (here I am gonna sond like my father) we do have to make educated decisions and think about what we're doing before we do it. Unfortuately, sales hype can make us ignore reality--I have seen it in busiens and my persoanl life as well as others.

My daughter learned that hard lesson too and is now workig to clear her credit cards after not being smart about them.

Only way is to stop, reevaluatte, and change the way you do things
      2000 Z-28 Convertible, neutral leather interior and neutral top, hotchkis STB, SLP Bowtie Grill, WhisperLid, K&N, cold air induction

Comment

Working...
      X