Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An ad on this site...

http://www.spiralmax.com/

I am not kidding, this product was advertised in one of the 4 squares on the bar at the top of the page.

I know that the advertising is controlled by a seperate company -- one which tries to target the content of the ads to match the topics of the threads, and it works pretty well... but...

I don't know if admin has any power to influence this ad company's content that is advertised on this site. But if you guys do, you may want to have a word about this one...

Just my $.02
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

I've been looking for one of those!

j/k
    Kevin Thornton

91 Z28 Black, 6" cowl hood, 468 ci,
    850? Holley, MSD 6AL, TH 350,
    1989 Trans-Am, Ram-Air hood, 5.7
    TPI, 700r4, 3.27 9 bolt, K&N, No
    screens on MAF, Cat delete,
    Flowmaster cat-back, 245x60 15
    frt, 295x50 15 r
    15.109@91 1/4

Comment

"extends the resident time between gas and air, maximizing vaporization for better combustion"

That is disgustingly hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
        "extends the resident time between gas and air, maximizing vaporization for better combustion"

That is disgustingly hilarious!
        That doesn't even make sense.
        1991 Chevy Camaro RS (Is it plum or purple?)
        Engine: 305 TBI (L03)
        Trans: TH700R4
        Mods: Some

CarDomain Site

Comment

Well it looks like I am going to supercharge my car with the Spiral Max! Man I can't wait to feel the power! What a deal! Only $69.95!

I hope my 28x10.5W slicks can hook up with that much power!

I'll post some videos when it is all installed.

Comment

I am going to put these TURBO EXHAUST TUBES on as well. The website says you will maximize your power output if you combine this with the Spiral Max turbo air twister.

These are going to look so sweet on the end of my 3 1/2 collectors!

Comment

Isnt That Thing Also Called The "Tornado" ?

I've Seen It Advertised On TV...

I Personally Think Its A Crock Of ****

-[LS1 VORTECH SS]-

Comment

No, no. They really do work! They add like -.2 hp. Unless you use the turbo tips, then it would add like -.1 hp. Sick numbers I tell ya!

Comment

Comment

It's the last piece I need to finish my supercar!
                    96TA

Comment

Just think what would happen if the nitro funny cars (that were being discussed in the other thread) had one of these. That would bring their E.T.'s down to like 2.0 secs!
                      96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
                      11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

Guys, guys

that's nothing! I'll put the order in next week for the AOL high speed thingy to make my ride super lightning fast.

If it works for the Chopper dudes it should work for me.

As seen on TV
                        97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

this mod does work! i cant believe the power i feel!! my 1/4 mile times where the best theyeve ever been since i bouth the spiral. its just so radical!! i discovered teh secret to how it works. now keep this a secret but the wat it works is.....

it makes your wallet $70.00 LIGHTER!!!
                          1997 Camaro, Z-28, 5.7, Manual 6, K&N cold air intake, custom ram air scoop, ported MAF, Resonator plug, air foil, 160 thermostat, hypertech power programer 3, 3 inch cat-back exhaust, strut tower brace, K&N valve breather, centerforce dual friction clutch, slp short throw shifter, TNL short stick, O2 simulators, Next mod will be 1.6 rockers, pushrods, and springs. any reccomendations?

Comment

oh dern...... our bad. we left it there because we thought Jay wanted one .....trying to hook em up with a good price....

sheez. cant please anyone anymore..........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

If you aren't duckin' and runnin' -- you should be
                              Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Working...
                              X