Just arrived

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just arrived

Got home from work tonight and my black outs were for me at my front door step. Sweet!

If anyone's intersested I bought mine at, http://www.autothing.com They were around $54.00 and the shipping was free.

I'll try to take some more and better pictures tomorrow during the day.
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

sweet stelth look.............
    ed
    1995 Z28 A4, SCC Ultra Z Hood with Air box/K&N filter, Granatelli Maf Sensor/Fernco bellow/Hotchkis STB/white face gauges/LT4 Knock module/March pullies/160* stat without Hypertech Tunning/Borla 3" y-pipe/HI Flo 3" cat/SLP Loudmouth/GM Motive 3.73's + TA rear end girdle/Afs ZR1's silver painted with polished lip 17x9.5 front & 17x11 out back/98 tail light's/BMR SFC's/spohn Lca's/spohn relo brackets & spohn adj. panhard rod " coated mid lenght pacesetters headers + 1.6rr + custom pc tuning going on soon hopefully "

Comment

Looks wicked!

Comment

Here's some during the day.

I'm gonna wait 'till the weather gets really nice outside and take some updated pics of her.
        Hercules

Comment

That is the EXACT way my 96 T/A looks. I have the silver trans am decal, pontiac decal, and the bird deal all in silver, with the high spoiler and black outs. Great minds think alike!!!
          1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

looks awesome man. That whole blacked out theme gives the car an evil look. Looks really good man.
            93 camaro Z28, A4 auto
            http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/503401

"he who hesitates is lost."

Comment

Originally posted by purepwrta
              That is the EXACT way my 96 T/A looks. I have the silver trans am decal, pontiac decal, and the bird deal all in silver, with the high spoiler and black outs. Great minds think alike!!!
              Thanks, but they're in white!
              Hercules

Comment

Poor mustangs. That's the only view they will ever get to see!

Comment

hmmm... I wonder how those would look on a white T/A
                  1997 6-spd WS6 Trans Am

Comment

Sharp looking. Can't wait to get mine
                    97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

sveet! dont git a ticki!!!!!!! state policepeople hate em......

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

niiiiiiiiiiiice im considering getting them myself

Comment

You need one of these for the back of your car!
                          96 T/A - Heavily Modded
                          87 Caprice DGCM Boxie - Stock

Comment

Working...
                          X