Who is your favorite NASCAR driver?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is your favorite NASCAR driver?

I know he isn't the most popular, but I really like Kurt Busch. I think the guy has a lot of talent and a good career still yet to come.

Who's yours?

Busch is actually on my top list as well! I know there has been contraversy, especially with Spencer, but as Kevin says, he has lots of talent.
    I probably like Matt Kenseth and Jimmie Johnson the most...Matt because he drove a Chevy Camaro when he was racing stock cars in his teens, and Jimmie because he drives a Chevy now
    94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Larry Dixon and Gary Scelzi.......

JK :-)

Any Chevy driver except Robbie Gordon

Comment

Any Chevy driver except Robbie Gordon
        lol!! Yea, he doesn't make (or have) too many friends...even with his own teammates.
        94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Kenseth, Harvick, and Busch. Not in any order.
          Richard Harvey Jr.
          '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

Looks like Kenseth is on a mission. Well at least Kurt got a top ten. Really sucks for Jr. today, I bet he is pissed!

Comment

Oh yea...I've never seen a performance like that before from a contender. I would have thought maybe 3, 4, 5, or even 6 laps down if the car was handling that bad...but never would I have imagined him going to the garage 2+ times in order to fix the problem...and not even getting it fixed!! That doesn't make sense. I would think if he tested and practiced with the car, he would have noticed it being that bad. I also thought he would have noticed it not responding to wedge, track bar and tire pressure adjustments in practice.
              So bad, that it reminded me of a Derrike Cope/Morgan Shepherd perfomance - or possibly equivalent to a Hideo Fukuyama run!

Comment

Apparently Tony Eury Jr. and some others decided to make a last minute shock/spring and track bar change right before the race. I don't understand.....if something is working well for you in practice why change it?? I wonder if Dale Jr. was completely aware or even had a say so in those last minute changes

Comment

Hmmm...that was pretty lame!! That just goes to show...I don't think they're cut out for a championship yet. To make a mistake or miscommunication that bad is not of championship caliber - at least IMHO.

Comment

Yeah, going from 1st in points down to 7th in one race doesn't set a good trend!

Man that Kasey Kahne is going to be something as well!

Did you get to watch any of the drag racing coverage?

Comment

Yup!! Kahne is on fire! I thought Vickers would be the man to beat this year between the rookies. I was lucky to get an Action 1/24 diecast of Kahne's Busch car last year for $10. Now they're up to ~$40! Hope this investment pays off!

I didn't catch too much of the drags...lost interest in watching the NHRA lately. It's actually because Dean Skuza has not been entering. I am a fan of Skuza because 1) he drives a Firebird - at least last year, and 2) he married my cousin
                      All I saw was that Greg Anderson finally lost to Kurt Johnson...first time I can recall Anderson losing lol

Comment

97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Kasey Kahne, but nascar doesnt really interest that much only when nothing else is on
                          kinda dumb to drive 500 miles in a circle imo

Comment

Don't forgot Sears Point and Watkins Glen - not quite circle tracks

Comment

Originally posted by TrAnS Am 98
                              Kasey Kahne, but nascar doesnt really interest that much only when nothing else is on
                              kinda dumb to drive 500 miles in a circle imo
                              Do you think you could keep an 800+ hp car doing 180-200 mph on the track for 400-500 laps? Those drivers are talented beyond your wildest imaginations!

Comment

Working...
                              X