I am a student and need some help!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a student and need some help!!!

I am a student at Harper Jr. College. And I need to do an informative speech for my speech class. I want to do it on the life of the Firebird/Trans Am. Not just the LT1 or LS1 but ever since 68. I was wondering if anybody has any interesting facts or figures about the firebird/trans am. Anything will help...internet sites, books, blah, blah, blah, anything. Thanks anything is appreciated.

Oh and another question. If i get the SLP Loudmouth could I put the Borla or Corsa tips on the ends just to make it look a little bit better. Or do the tips on the lm have something to do with how loud it is.

Thanks
    Tom
    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

This website has some history on the Camaro and Firebird but not a lot:

www.f-bodyhideout
    1991 Chevy Camaro RS (Is it plum or purple?)
    Engine: 305 TBI (L03)
    Trans: TH700R4
    Mods: Some

CarDomain Site

Comment

Sorry,

www.f-bodyhideout.com
      1991 Chevy Camaro RS (Is it plum or purple?)
      Engine: 305 TBI (L03)
      Trans: TH700R4
      Mods: Some

CarDomain Site

Comment

Book

Go to any Barnes and Nobles or Borders. There should be a book that is very common called Firebird '68-02. It has all the photos and a certain amount of details including info on some moded ones and SLP Firehawks.
        Mixedpuppy

1998 TA, mostly stock, SLP hood, ram air plastic intake, K&N Filter, Transgo Shift Kit, Kooks Stainless LT headers with Magna Flow Cats, Borla Exhaust (Medium plate setting), Kenny Brown SFCs, BMR Tower Strut Brace, 17" ROH RT Rims, 9.5 BFG KDWs, SLP Airlid, Smooth bore bellow, 85mm MAF. Nitrous to come. Action figure not included.

Comment

I got a book on camaro that gives all the information from day one ... its called Musclecar collor history , camaro its by steve statham, i assume they would have it for the trans am i got it at barnes n nobles
          -Nick-
          95 A4 Z28

Comment

OK. thanks guys. Anything else will help, the speech isnt due til the 18th of this month.
            95Z28-my bestfriend has a z just like yours, but he has chrome 17 inch zr1's.
            1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Originally posted by 95z28
              I got a book on camaro that gives all the information from day one ... its called Musclecar collor history , camaro its by steve statham, i assume they would have it for the trans am i got it at barnes n nobles
              yea i was guna get some of them but im thinkin of doin a litle something else ...
              -Nick-
              95 A4 Z28

Comment

Working...
              X