A few pics to wet your appetites :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few pics to wet your appetites :)

These are from my on going 355 build-up...we fired it up yesterday and its LOUD!!! SUPER LOUD!!! We have to a TON of DFI tuning yet and hook up the TNT kit...but its almost ready

KnightFire
    1993 Formula Firebird
    Check Homepage for mods and photos...

KnightFire's Lair

Amsoil Dealer

Lookin' good.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Monster

OMG! You have created a monster!

What is that unusual muffler?

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

dude that is gonna haul a$$. Nice ride
        http://www.hrgarage.cjb.net
        Wait, you drive a what...

Comment

Re: Monster

Originally posted by RangerBob

What is that unusual muffler?
          Looks like a SpinTech on a 4" Mufflex catback.

Those pictures are enough to bring a tear to my eye..... I LOVE well thought out, well-executed projects, and your definitely meets the definition.

Good luck!!!
          Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Re: Re: Monster

Originally posted by Injuneer
            Looks like a SpinTech on a 4" Mufflex catback.

Those pictures are enough to bring a tear to my eye..... I LOVE well thought out, well-executed projects, and your definitely meets the definition.

Good luck!!!
            Thanks for the well wishes and words of encouragement everyone!!!

Fred is right on the money as usual .

Except for one tiny item, the Y-Pipe is actually a custom hand made piece that the guy doing most of the work on the car made. I ordered the 4" Mufflex, but JetHot didn't send it with the headers and I prefer Eric's work. He uses an oval tubing on the drivers side to better fit under the floorpan, if you look REAL close you can see it. This way even with the HALs set to their softest setting, scrapping will NOT be an issue.

I fully intend on getting well into the 10's with this 355 and a 150shot of TNT I figure anywhere between 11.8-11.5 on motor.

I still can't get over how loud the darned thing is though, LOL.

I should have taken some photos of the roll cage, but I didn't think about it at the time, I was too involved with the DFI issues.

She needs to be cleaned up anyhow before I let anyone else get a good look at her, LOL

I'll be keeping everyone informed...shouldn't be too long now!

KnightFire
            1993 Formula Firebird

KnightFire's Lair

Amsoil Dealer

Comment

Wow man!

A lot of work went into that. Probably also cost a few decibles in the eardrums as well but worth it it looks like. It puts a tear to my eye with the fact that it has an OHIO license plate. Keep up the good work.
              Mixedpuppy

1998 TA, mostly stock, SLP hood, ram air plastic intake, K&N Filter, Transgo Shift Kit, Kooks Stainless LT headers with Magna Flow Cats, Borla Exhaust (Medium plate setting), Kenny Brown SFCs, BMR Tower Strut Brace, 17" ROH RT Rims, 9.5 BFG KDWs, SLP Airlid, Smooth bore bellow, 85mm MAF. Nitrous to come. Action figure not included.

Comment

Looks like a pretty sweet job on the Y pipe. Gotta love the 9" too. That looks like a great setup.

Comment

Looks like you're making all the right moves for your goals. Just that it gets harder to explain anything to the cops when you have a rollbar in there...

Good luck with it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin - Blown 95 TA
                    Looks like you're making all the right moves for your goals. Just that it gets harder to explain anything to the cops when you have a rollbar in there...

Good luck with it!!!
                    Broh,
                    As loud as it is with that HUGE bump stick...If I get pulled over, I'm toast before the guy even steps out of his cruiser. No need to look at the 6pt cage. LOL, no more playin' on the streets for me...its all gonna happen at the track.

Thanks for the Kudos everyone!!!!!

KnightFire
                    1993 Formula Firebird

KnightFire's Lair

Amsoil Dealer

Comment

Awesome!!!
                      95 Z28, A4, 3.23's and some other stuff....

Comment

Working...
                      X