Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Novice Question.

OK here it is.

Cutoffs. What are they? Allows the exhaust to escape prior to hitting the catalytic converter therefore allowing higher flow and less rescriction when racing? Please don't make too much fun of me
    Mixedpuppy

1998 TA, mostly stock, SLP hood, ram air plastic intake, K&N Filter, Transgo Shift Kit, Kooks Stainless LT headers with Magna Flow Cats, Borla Exhaust (Medium plate setting), Kenny Brown SFCs, BMR Tower Strut Brace, 17" ROH RT Rims, 9.5 BFG KDWs, SLP Airlid, Smooth bore bellow, 85mm MAF. Nitrous to come. Action figure not included.

after the cat..... otherwise you will trip an ses light. its installed in the intermediate pipe. some are electric opened and closed too.

get an slp loudmouth system and you wont ever have a need for one...... the LM flows perferct at all rpm's.

k

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Wolfman steered me to the LM, and I love it.....great flow and unbelievable sound!
      DWS
      Silver M6 '95 Formula-sold to MCKNBRD

Zaino all the way!!

'03 Z06....Donaldson Blackwing, CAGS, '04 Z06 shocks, ceramic pads

Comment

Look at my picture post of some of the work I've been doing...if you look at the 2nd picture on the right hand side of my intermediate pipe...see the circular looking pipe with 3 wing bolts in it? Thats a 3.5" cut out...I'm sure you can figure out its function from the design...LOL

KnightFire
        1993 Formula Firebird
        Check Homepage for mods and photos...

KnightFire's Lair

Amsoil Dealer

Comment

Working...
        X