Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got my slicks and skinnies mounted......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my slicks and skinnies mounted......

Got my slicks and skinnies. I just got done test fitting them and then I decided to drive home on them, just for good measure. Mainly they will be strictly track use though. They are Centerline telstar 13's and M/T ET streets 26x11.5x15.

No, the rear end is not in yet. I've got the housing all done. The gears, posi unit and axles are on order. Im putting it together next weekend. I will post some pics of the install and finished product when im done. It will be in by the end of the month.
    Attached Files
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

One more....
    Attached Files
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle

Comment

How bout a burnout pic dude??

Comment

Those tires are a bit expensive for random burnouts. Maybe i'll mount up some bolonies and rip em for a good pic or two. I'll work on that!

Comment

Like this???

94 Z28/UltraZ Hood & Box/1 1/2 Drop/52mmTB & Bypass/160 Stat/Pulley/ Catback & pipe/Kirkey seats/5 point belts/WW Wing/Ford9"-4.11- Detroit locker-Strange axles/ZEKE'S Heads & LT4 HC/Stainless Headers & Y/1LE Panhard/BMR SFCs-STB-Relo Brackets-Tunnel Brace-Adj Tq arm- Sway bar- LCAs-PHB/ABARE RACING 4L60E/COAN 3200/Monster tach & light/DS Loop

19/09/04[M6]=12.392@113.518 / 1.802 60ft.

10/04/05[A4]=12.29@111.9 /1.652 60ft.

Comment

sweet

Stealth Performance
            www.stealthperf.com
            (503)531-3170
            (leave message)
            E-Mail:
            sales@stealthperf.com

Comment

Looks nice Bird. Getting close huh!

Comment

Looks sweet. Centerline tellstars with 28" M/Ts?

Comment

They are 26" M/T's. I read about the telstars in GM high tech magazine. They did an article about this tire/wheel combo. They are a real nice buy.

Comment

Yeah, I read that too. I would be concerned about the offset. Looks to me like if the rear squats enough, you'll contact the fender...... how does it look to you? Pics can be deceptive.

Comment

Its close, but the upper side of the tire is in just enough that I think it will clear the top part of the fender. If it really squats, I may have issues - I may end up with a 10.5 inch wide tire though.

The fronts stick out pretty much the same as the back. You can see them a bit better in the pic.

Comment

looks just like freds car, its awesome man
                        Miss My Bird

Comment

Hmmm.... How much did the rims and rubber cost you all together?
                          1997 6-spd WS6 Trans Am

Comment

rims (new) front and rear, about $515.
                            tires (front) new from pep boys 165r15, about $27 ea.
                            tires (rear) ebay, $250, basically new (- 1/32 of rubber).

So, about 850 all together.

Comment

Working...
                            X