• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aftermarket 17X11 SS 10 spoke silver wheels

anyone make them ????
    anyone seen any ????
    would kill for some !!!!
    ed
    1995 Z28 A4, SCC Ultra Z Hood with Air box/K&N filter, Granatelli Maf Sensor/Fernco bellow/Hotchkis STB/white face gauges/LT4 Knock module/March pullies/160* stat without Hypertech Tunning/Borla 3" y-pipe/HI Flo 3" cat/SLP Loudmouth/GM Motive 3.73's + TA rear end girdle/Afs ZR1's silver painted with polished lip 17x9.5 front & 17x11 out back/98 tail light's/BMR SFC's/spohn Lca's/spohn relo brackets & spohn adj. panhard rod " coated mid lenght pacesetters headers + 1.6rr + custom pc tuning going on soon hopefully "

not that i ever heard.......

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

thanks WOLFman.......
      if you haven't heard. i'm sure they don't exist.......
      YOU know your F-body stuff....
      hopefully someone will make them in the near future....
      thanks again,
      ed
      1995 Z28 A4, SCC Ultra Z Hood with Air box/K&N filter, Granatelli Maf Sensor/Fernco bellow/Hotchkis STB/white face gauges/LT4 Knock module/March pullies/160* stat without Hypertech Tunning/Borla 3" y-pipe/HI Flo 3" cat/SLP Loudmouth/GM Motive 3.73's + TA rear end girdle/Afs ZR1's silver painted with polished lip 17x9.5 front & 17x11 out back/98 tail light's/BMR SFC's/spohn Lca's/spohn relo brackets & spohn adj. panhard rod " coated mid lenght pacesetters headers + 1.6rr + custom pc tuning going on soon hopefully "

Comment

I actually saw the 10 Spoke SS Wheel W/315's. And this wasnt your typical Joe (no offense joe) thinking a 315 will work fine w/9" rims. The outer part of the wheel was cut, and then welded onto a wider rim, making it 11" (Custom widening). I saw this car in a lot at a local shop where a lot of F-Bods go to get work done. As far as strength is concerned, I wouldnt count on these wheels being overly strong, or even safe for that matter. But Im not at all sure about this kind of custom work. If youre in Souther California, theres a place where you can get them done......

"The wheels were widened by Erik Vaughn, in Southern California, (626) 358-6413. You can see in the picture above, this is done by cutting off and replacing the back half of the wheel. This means that the entire additional width is added to the backspacing for the new wheel - he can't add space onto the front of the wheel. "
        1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

Working...
        X