Hey guys im new need help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys im new need help

hey everyone, i new in this forum...i just recently bought a v-6 firebird...i was really excited but know i am ready to do some mods to it. I already put a flowmaster exhaust and a k&n air filter..not much so i wanted some advice on some things to do that wont be to pricy...

thanx

Just a bit of advice...if you put a description of your car in your signature, it will give people the info they need to answer your question. You listed your current mods, but it is probably important to list what year your car is. Oh, and BTW, welcome.
    98 Arrest Me Red Z28 - A4 with 2 washers and B&M SuperCooler, SLP CAI and airbox lid, K&N filter, smooth bellows, WS6 polished wheels (17" x 9"), Power Slot front rotors

Comment

thanks for the advice but does anyone have any good advice on something to do to my 98 firebird, v-6 that wont cost to much money??

thanx

Comment

ditch he flowmasters and run starights...no cats, no mufflers, 3 inch exhaust ...just kidding.you may consider a v8. people wreck these things EVERY day. a salvaged motor and trans might be a little pricy, but for one, you WILL notice the difference, and there are more hop-ups for v8. thats kinda out there though, and I am sure you have already ruled that out.
        82 camaro x2:
        82 z28 w/ 305 (for now) 4 speed saginaw
        82 berrlinetta with 350 .060 over...3 speed auto

The Z28 is back under the knife, after the transmission, now its the entire engine....will post pics when all finished.

Comment

Working...
        X