MAF mod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAF mod

I was thinking about removing the air-foil in the middle of the MAF housing ends. However, in order to remove the air-foil on the front housing end, I will have to remove the screen, as it is right up against the air-foil. And removing this screen will be a one way process. It is not held in with a clip or anything, and looks to me as if I will have to tear it out. If I remove the entire air-foil, should I remove the plastic connectors in the MAF to leave just the rectangle in the middle (as shown in attached pic)? Is removing the screen and air-foil worth it on an LS1 that will probably have nothing more than bolt-on mods?
    Attached Files
    98 Arrest Me Red Z28 - A4 with 2 washers and B&M SuperCooler, SLP CAI and airbox lid, K&N filter, smooth bellows, WS6 polished wheels (17" x 9"), Power Slot front rotors

I was bored yesterday, so I polished the housing-ends. They aren't perfect but look quite a bit better than they did. Check 'em out.
    Attached Files
    98 Arrest Me Red Z28 - A4 with 2 washers and B&M SuperCooler, SLP CAI and airbox lid, K&N filter, smooth bellows, WS6 polished wheels (17" x 9"), Power Slot front rotors

Comment

Working...
    X