NFB: eddie bauer explorer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: eddie bauer explorer

My mom just got a 1995 ford eddie bauer explorer. It has the keypad lock on the side of the diriver door. We didnt get the code for the door and the person we got it from doesnt know it, i was wondering if there was a way to reset the code or to find out the code with out taking it to a dealership?

97 Firebird, 3.8 5 spd

Hope this helps...

if you have the owner's manual, it tells you where the code is also printed inside the vehicle, for instance, the code for my Lincoln was on a stick attached to the amp in the trunk...
    1998 TA M6 SLP Lid, Cold Air and Bellow, Flowmaster 3", Centerforce DF, Fast Toys MAF ends, JET skip shift eliminator 312rwhp/366rwtq

92 Lincoln Mark VII LSC For Sale

Visit Central Jersey Mustangs & Fords

Comment

we dont have the owers manual, ill give the car good look over and see if i can where it might be printed in the car.

thanks for the help

97 Firebird, 3.8 5 spd

Comment

Those pads are programmed with 2 codes. A master code, and then a user code. The thought being that people would lose the user set codes all the time. So Ford put in a master that should have been included on a plastic card that was part of the owners kit in the glove box. If that is lost, you may be able to call a dealer to look it up. Good luck

-Paul

WickedLT1's Home on the Web - Wicked Pictures
        95 - Trans Am - LT1 - 6Speed
        Car Status: Hmm, winter projects coming up...

Comment

Originally posted by Zippo910
          we dont have the owers manual, ill give the car good look over and see if i can where it might be printed in the car.

thanks for the help
          No prob...

good chance that if the manual isn't in there, the card isn't in there, either. But if it is, it would be inside of a little amber envelope in the glovebox...
          1998 TA M6 SLP Lid, Cold Air and Bellow, Flowmaster 3", Centerforce DF, Fast Toys MAF ends, JET skip shift eliminator 312rwhp/366rwtq

92 Lincoln Mark VII LSC For Sale

Visit Central Jersey Mustangs & Fords

Comment

Working...
          X