F-Body

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F-Body

Is F-Body only restricted to the 92 and up camaros and Trans Ams, or is it also the 3rd gen? or what? I'm confuzzed....

The f-body platform covers 67-02. That's 1st generation 67-69, 2nd generation 70-81, 3rd generation 82-92 and 4th generation 93-02.

Comment

ok thanks, I was just wondering cause everyone here has a 95-02 camaro or trans am

Comment

i got a 84z28 3rd GENS RULE! j/k ive had 2 4th gen f-bodys too
        F-bodys RULE

Comment

There are plenty of 1st-4th Gen f-bod owners here. I'm sure they will speak up.

Check out Performan Norman's homepage. Poor Norman!

Comment

yep, I'm a 3rd Gen Owner as well, 1987 IROC-Z/28 HELL YEAH! 3rd Gens rock! I do like the 4th gen with fire paint jobs, they look bad ass, I would like some pictures of a 3rd gen with fire, if you have any, (my other post)

Comment

Come one, come all. The more the merrier!

I've decided to come out of the closet. I'm Mirroredshades and I have a 2nd Gen Z28 too. And my dad still has my old 69. I'd sell my soul to get that car back from him.

96 TA Sold!
              87 TA Sold!
              80 Z28 Sold!
              74 Formula Sold!
              73 Z28 Sold!
              69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

A 69!!!!!! *s* THATS SO AWSOME! My friends dad is rebuilding a 67!!!!!! ohh yeah, from what I hear what hes done to it so far, that is going to be the sweetest car ever!

Comment

Working...
                X