NFB Cobra?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB Cobra?

Hey a friend of mine said his dad just bought a 1991 Mustang Cobra for him he dosent really know much about cars so hes not really sure if it really is. I couldnt find any 91 cobras online anyone know if there was one or does his mustang just have some cobra body parts. Thanks

Look at the rear bumber does it say Cobra? Look at the side front fenders does it have the cobra emblems? Look at his rims are they 5-star?
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

I havent seen the rims but everything says Cobra thats why i asked but i wasnt able to find anything about a 91 Cobra online

Comment

If I'm not mistaken they didn't make a '91 cobra. It didn't come back tell '93 when the 4th gens came out and really started killing mustangs again!

Comment

Yeah, Svt didnt make cobras until the 93 model year

Sorry officer, im not speeding... Im qualifying
          Daily Driver:1990 ford probe 5 speed with like 13 horsepower at the crank.

Comment

They did not make a Cobra in 1991. The first year was 1993. They also didn't have 5 spoke wheels. They had wheels that looke like an impeller wheel on a jet ski. Get the first digits of the VIN. It should be F3EE I think. http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...php?photo=2746
            2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Working...
            X