Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from sunny Jacksonville!

Hi guys!

I am down on Spring Break right now, soaking up the sun. I heard you suckers in the north got a bunch of snow yesterday, hahahaha...

I guess the joke is on me though... I have to cut my vacation short tomorrow so that I can make it back to Detroit for a job interview on Friday. The good news is that I was offered a position by Quicken Loans in Livonia, MI -- the bad news is that I have to give my answer to them by Monday, which means I had to move my interview with Edward Jones up to this Friday.

It is 76 and sunny here right now, and tomorrow's forecast is calling for rain from Macon, GA all the way north into Ohio where it is going to turn to snow right at the Michigan border. I don't want to leave...
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

We must have passed each-other. I was there last week. Did you go to the Concours de Elegance?

96 TA Sold!
    87 TA Sold!
    80 Z28 Sold!
    74 Formula Sold!
    73 Z28 Sold!
    69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Hrm... I can't wait till spring break... Only 3 weeks!!! Utah better watch out... Me and my snowboard are gonna rock Park City... Well at least as well as a Georgian can...

And good luck with the interview... I just had an interview, but it was for a scholarship and not a job... Remember maintain eye contact, wear nice clothes and a smile, and be on time... And don't forget to enunciate!!!
      1996 Camaro- L36, 5 spd, intake, Pacesetter headers, Flowmaster 80 series

My name is George, and I am an audiophile.

Anyone interested in an Xtant X603 multi-channel amp? Let me know...

Comment

Working...
      X