Stree Glow AGAIN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stree Glow AGAIN

now I know street glow is a ricey tradition, and I know that it doesn't look good on all cars, BUT there has been some sweet *** camaros that have street glow you just have to know what colors to use, with that said does anyone have any pictures of street glow on a camaro?

UPDATE

NO I'M NOT KIDING, I've saw one on it and it looked so bad arse, dark blue with blue street glow, the best looking one I've seen with somthing like that, if you can't open your mind a little to what you could do to a car to make it look good then your very narrow minded. Some times they don't look like it would look good but you don't know what it will look like untill you see it, and I saw it and it looked good, open your mind use differnt things that you wouldn't normally use to make it look good, it will work most of the time, TRY IT you might be surprised!

Re: Stree Glow AGAIN

Originally posted by ShadowIroc87
    now I know street glow is a ricey tradition, and I know that it doesn't look good on all cars, BUT there has been some sweet *** camaros that have street glow you just have to know what colors to use, with that said does anyone have any pictures of street glow on a camaro?

UPDATE

NO I'M NOT KIDING, I've saw one on it and it looked so bad arse, dark blue with blue street glow, the best looking one I've seen with somthing like that, if you can't open your mind a little to what you could do to a car to make it look good then your very narrow minded. Some times they don't look like it would look good but you don't know what it will look like untill you see it, and I saw it and it looked good, open your mind use differnt things that you wouldn't normally use to make it look good, it will work most of the time, TRY IT you might be surprised!
    I agree. It does look sweet, but where I live it is illegal. Back before the days of rice I saw it on a 3rd gen and thought it was sweet. Now that the ricers have adopted it, I'm not interested anymore. I dont want to be associated that way.
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

thats why I think people should do it again! because the ricers took it over, as long as your not put a reduculus sized wing on the bank and putting on some import brake lights on it, then your good, just cause they use it doesn't mean anything,

Comment

This guy has been banned, no need even reply. Move on folks............

Comment

Working...
        X