No announcement yet.

NFB: What ppl do to their automobiles!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: What ppl do to their automobiles!

Man its amazing what some people will do to their cars to make them "cool"...silly ricers....I wish fast and the furious never came out to feed this craze to the general public....

Theres a couple 3Gen Camaros on the site also.

Beaterz.com
    On the left menubar Click on Reviews, and One Liners...both of those categorys are pretty funny.
    -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
    98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
    98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
    94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Thats not so bad, I once saw a honda civic with a huge TRD (toyota racing development) sticker on its windshield and sides
    93 camaro Z28, A4 auto
    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/503401

"he who hesitates is lost."

Comment

I saw a Mustang GT with an "R" badge under it. A Mustang GTR! Wow!
      1991 Chevy Camaro RS (Is it plum or purple?)
      Engine: 305 TBI (L03)
      Trans: TH700R4
      Mods: Some

CarDomain Site

Comment

theres always the popular park bench sized spoiler which of course they need to keep traction on the rear wheels even tho its a front wheel drive car

Comment

OK, first of all let me say that I am not kidding about this, and yes, I will beat this guy into the pavement when I find him. Not just because I want to, but because everybody that sees this is going to ask me to do it!

30th anniversary SS Camaro, nice ride.

BUT....

Some idiot here in Mobile has bolted a yellow ricer wing onto the back of his stock hatch. Yes, a wing on top of the factory one. ON AN SS!

That's justifiable homicide right?
          "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

You can borrow my gun!!

Comment

if dual exhaust is good, then octo-exhaust is REALLY good, right?

my car:
              '86 Caprice Classic. Soon to have a 350 crate motor. Shooting for 300rwhp.

the project:
              check the www for pics, but a '36 Chevy Master Sedan, MII front end, Jaguar IRS, '93 LT1 powerplant with plans for 350rwhp, and many many other goodies

Comment

jesus, some people should be tossed into a pit of psychotic homosexuals

Comment

Originally posted by MN6WS6
                  OK, first of all let me say that I am not kidding about this, and yes, I will beat this guy into the pavement when I find him. Not just because I want to, but because everybody that sees this is going to ask me to do it!

30th anniversary SS Camaro, nice ride.

BUT....

Some idiot here in Mobile has bolted a yellow ricer wing onto the back of his stock hatch. Yes, a wing on top of the factory one. ON AN SS!

That's justifiable homicide right?

Ohhhhhhh my dear god... Lets all take a moment of silence

u know what would be funny...what if hes a forum member? that is a bannable offense isn't it?
                  -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
                  98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
                  98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
                  94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

Working...
                  X