Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago Land Area Meet

hey guys,
    i know alot of you were talking about going a couple weeks ago well that times has come again. There is a meet off of Roselle/Wise RD. that chicago velocity holds it starts at 9 p.m. and goes to whenever usally around 12 is when jerks start coming so i wouldnt reccomend staying that late unless you want to race. anyways it starts at 9 and the B.k. off of Roselle Rd. it is alot of fun when you know people and have good cars like the F-bodys. so if you guys want to stop and chill there will be a meet there from 9 to whenever. see you guys there. kwild

What day is this?
    1994 Formula
    3.23's
    Moroso Cold Air Intake
    G2 High Flow MAF
    Flowmaster Exhaust w/ High-Flo Cat
    1LE Intake Elbow
    Cross Drilled/Slotted Rotors
    NGK TR55's, Accel High Performance Coil, Accel Extreme Wires

Comment

It is every friday and saturday when it is nice out. I was up there 2 weeks ago and it was ok. But the weather was kinda cold still. Im not going to go there tonight and chill i may just role threw and see whats up there. But once it gets nice out alot of people go up there.
      1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

you guys know that i will be there when it gets nice

Sorry officer, im not speeding... Im qualifying
        Daily Driver:1990 ford probe 5 speed with like 13 horsepower at the crank.

Comment

well we are doing it this friday again too. my car needs paint and a EGR vavle so my car might not be there. anways i still will be up there with my freinds look for a off white 300zx thats his ride ill be w/ him. anyways i see you guys there if anyone is coming. also tom can i get a pic of your car. I want to do the stripes like your but the guy wants to see how excatly i want them?

Comment

I dont have any pics of the car right now, ubt the next time it is warm out i will get some pics and hook u up. Just take the car to Graphix Zone on Lake Street just east of Dynamic Auto and tell them you want Grand Sport stripes put on . And there is like a million colors and they are $20 together.
            1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Comment

ok thanks man!

Comment

so i like i asked does anyone want to go?

Comment

I dunno, i might just role through, not to be a jerk or anything, but I have alot better things to do, than just sit in a parking lot with my car. dont get me wrong i like to show it off but, I would rather just party with my friends. But if there is no party I will prolly role through.
                  Tom

Comment

Working...
                  X