Blackouts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackouts

For those of you that have black outs what do you use to keep them from getting stolen. Mine got stolen last night and i had the "reinforced" velcrow, ya know the kind that snaps together. I had it run all the way under the hatch and a little peice at the corner of each black out. I am so mad right now. I noticed it on my way into work this morning and everybody was asking me why i looked so mad. I hope i find the person that stole them because i wrote my name on the inner edge of each black out. I am so steemed right now.......So far I have knocked 2 people out cold with one punch right to there cheek...maybe now ill make it 3. hahahahaha
    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Man that sucks. Don't you wish you had some kind of tracking device on it so you could hunt them down.
    97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

I don't have blackouts but I think you might could rig up some kind of lock. If you bought some hood pin locks you might could make that work. I'm no expert, though.
      1991 Chevy Camaro RS (Is it plum or purple?)
      Engine: 305 TBI (L03)
      Trans: TH700R4
      Mods: Some

CarDomain Site

Comment

Do you park your car in a garage? There's been a lot of vandilism going on and I noticed people on here leave their cars outside overnight.
        Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

O yea my car is always in the garage at night, but the blackouts got stolen when i was at my friends house. It was some time between 9pm and 11pm. I filed a police report, just because if there was alot of other things stolen from that block my name could be put on the list of victim's. I know its not that big of a deal but im still really pissed cuz its 60 hard earned bucks down the drain.
          1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Comment

Dude.... look at what it says under your member name.... I guess someone really did like em . Sorry man i know you prolly didn't want to hear the but i hope you can find the humor in it.
            1997 6-spd WS6 Trans Am

Comment

Yea i get it. I meant that by when im smokin someone in a race.

Comment

yeah i know i was just kidding.
                1997 6-spd WS6 Trans Am

Comment

I think I figured out who took them. There is this kid that I dont get along with. He has a sister who has a boyfriend with a t/a. And they live right down the street from where i was when the blackouts got stolen. So ill pay them a visit with my boyz later on today. Ill keep ya posted.

Comment

Originally posted by purepwrta
                    I think I figured out who took them. There is this kid that I dont get along with. He has a sister who has a boyfriend with a t/a. And they live right down the street from where i was when the blackouts got stolen. So ill pay them a visit with my boyz later on today. Ill keep ya posted.
                    Just don't kill anybody...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

ill try not to, but im still really pissed

Comment

chop his freaking b*lls off!!!!!

Comment

yea thats what im more leaning towards. I need to teach this dude a lesson and show him who is boss. Ill proly role pretty deep to the house and we will all get out. If he comes out we'll show him the bizness and if he doesnt well make a sleek get-a-way-.

Comment

Boys, boys, boys....don't you ever learn? Take it from the master.

True story. I did this to some chinese punks who wouldn't stop harrassing my g/f when I was away from the car.

This is what you do,

Go to a local ice cream shop and buy pounds of chocolate ice cream. Then, go take a duece in a double sized ziplock bag with the zipper on top. The softer & wetter the better.

Wait till late dark or early morning and approach his car. Have your friends pour the ice cream all over his car while you take out the ziplock bag of $h-t (litterly). Hold the bag from the bottom of the outside while the other hand holds the top open. Push and smear the bag all over and under his door handles, both sides. It's important for the ice cream to run over the car especially on the sides.

When he sees his car in the morning he'll be devastated. Not paying attention, he grabs the door handle to get in the car while focusing on how to get the ice cream off. He then starts to smell something...... something very awful. He's just been owned.

The ice cream is just a distraction. Make sure you get chocolate so it can blend in with the "you know what".
                            Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

you could start a war that ends in both cars getting destroyed.
                              Dave M
                              Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Working...
                              X