tail lights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tail lights

I know that the tail lights for the 98+ are different then my 97 in the way that they look. Like the honey comb pattern and the circle reverse lights instead of rectangles. I was wondering if a 98+ would fit on a 97, like are they the same size and have the same wiring?

97 Firebird, 3.8 5 spd

Yes, they are exactly the same....just a simple plug and play
    1994 Formula
    3.23's
    Moroso Cold Air Intake
    G2 High Flow MAF
    Flowmaster Exhaust w/ High-Flo Cat
    1LE Intake Elbow
    Cross Drilled/Slotted Rotors
    NGK TR55's, Accel High Performance Coil, Accel Extreme Wires

Comment

allright thanks

97 Firebird, 3.8 5 spd

Comment

Complete instructions with part #'s.

Project TransAM
        Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Re: tail lights

Originally posted by Zippo910
          I know that the tail lights for the 98+ are different then my 97 in the way that they look. Like the honey comb pattern and the circle reverse lights instead of rectangles. I was wondering if a 98+ would fit on a 97, like are they the same size and have the same wiring?
          Yep and they are for sale all over eBay.

I'm doing the same thing to my 95
          1998 TA M6 SLP Lid, Cold Air and Bellow, Flowmaster 3", Centerforce DF, Fast Toys MAF ends, JET skip shift eliminator 312rwhp/366rwtq

92 Lincoln Mark VII LSC For Sale

Visit Central Jersey Mustangs & Fords

Comment

Working...
          X