Flying to WA in the morning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flying to WA in the morning

I am flying to Yakima, WA tomorrow to pick up "Project Sick SS".

I will be gone for a few days. The weather doesn't look to promising in the Northwest but I am still looking forward to seeing beautiful Seattle! See ya in a few!

Cool, Cool, what are your plans for it. ET, Blower?, ect....
    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

How are you "picking it up"? You know the fuel mileage wont be so good on the way home

You must be renting a trailor or something??
      96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
      11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

so you decided to get it after all. good buy !
        Miss My Bird

Comment

Originally posted by N20LT4Bird
          How are you "picking it up"? You know the fuel mileage wont be so good on the way home

You must be renting a trailor or something??
          He's having it shipped. I cannot wait to see pictures of it in its new home. Good luck and have a safe journey, Kevin!!
          Tracy
          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
          Current Mods:
          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

I just got home last night. Man it felt good to sleep in my bed!

The trip overall went pretty well. I had a few problems with Southwest airlines and I was stuck in Las Vegas for a day, but I guess there are much worse cities to be stuck in. I forgot how beautiful the women are in Las Vegas......wow!

The drive from Seattle to Ellensburg was absolutely gorgeous!! It was like driving through a movie. Snow white mountains, waterfalls from the melting snow, gorgeous deep blue lakes, you name it! I wish I had remembered to take my camera!

Yes the Camaro is going to be transported Monday. They said it would take about 4-7 days depending on trafffic and weather to get here.

The pictures did not do the car justice at all! The owner gave me all the receipts for all of the work on the car, and let me just say......whooooaaaa! I wasn't aware how much he had spent on the car. Needless to say, but I got a hell of a deal!

It's good to be back!!

Comment

Good luck with the car, Kev. Keep us informed of your progress.

Comment

Kev did you get the Cloyes crank sprocket?

Comment

This sounds awesome, Kevin... can't wait to hear more about it
                  Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Here are some basics on the car.

http://www.webvisiontechnologies.com/Z28_noprices.rtf

You guys are going to have to see the bottom of the car!! The suspension work is top notch. I will post plenty of pics as soon as the car is delivered!

Comment

Working...
                    X