lost to a 2004 mach 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FireFinder20
    Like I said...I had to sound responsible...pull up next to me, i don't care if it's the Space Shuttle...it's on!
    lol, at least you're honest
    93 camaro Z28, A4 auto
    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/503401

"he who hesitates is lost."

Comment

Originally posted by zwrangler
      how come you guys are all so hard on him for street racing??? I don't condone street racing if its dangerous and all but if there is a race lined up and no traffic, meaning no one else but me can get hurt then i do street race and any one of you who claims or says that he hasn't street raced ever is just a liar. I'm am 100% sure that every single one of you guys has broken the rules a few times and just let loose on your F-body just to see how it screams and how hard it can go, or has been ni a highway or street race...... so I'm kinda confused with all the "don't street race" and all the negative comments you guys gave. Come on now, you don't go buy a 300hp+ car just to drive it like a granny now do you???

Yes getting busted by the cops is risky, but thats a risk that you and the other racer takes. If you feel its dangerous or not worth it then don't do it, but if you're all alone on the street and some punk kid comes up next to me in his riced up civic, hold on to seat coz its go time
      word!

I hope to own a T/A one day...

Comment

Re: lost to a 2004 mach 1

Originally posted by blackfire93
        For the second race i didn't get very good traction off the line and he got a pretty good start so he jumped a car length ahead of me, by the time 105 mph came around he was probably 5 car lengths ahead of me and still leaving. I think he got such a good jump off the line because he has a manual with traction control and i have an auto. well i guess it's time for me to start saving my money for mods.
        I warned you...Mach 1's are very fast cars.
        Al 96 Ram Air T/A
        Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

Originally posted by zwrangler
          lol, at least you're honest
          I try
          1998 TA M6 SLP Lid, Cold Air and Bellow, Flowmaster 3", Centerforce DF, Fast Toys MAF ends, JET skip shift eliminator 312rwhp/366rwtq

92 Lincoln Mark VII LSC For Sale

Visit Central Jersey Mustangs & Fords

Comment

Working...
          X