Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wolfman, you got the wolfdogs, I want the....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolfman, you got the wolfdogs, I want the....

HYENAS!

Those dam Nigerians are insane.

99 SS, MTI Lid, 3.90 gears, Hurst shifter, DMH 3" e-cutout

ahhhh damn those things are ugly

Comment

I want some hyenas. Well when I have my billions of dollars I am going to have clydsdale horses and african elephants. Along with siberian guards armed with desert eagle guns and a ak47 assault riffle at each corner of my property fence. I cant wait!!!!!

And yes Nigerians are CRAZY, I use to work with a nigerian immigrant and man the stories he tells me are crazy, but they are way to inapporpriate to post on this forum.
      1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

I've heard that baboons also have a sweet disposition, that's why they go so well with the hyenas!

Comment

Is it illegal to have a Wolf as a pet?
          Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

well in my state yes but if its part huskie or somethin its fine if its more then 50% wolf you need a license for it

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso
              Is it illegal to have a Wolf as a pet?
              yes. the only place that can have a pure wolf is a licensed sanctuary or zoo.

wolfdogs are illegal in some states... in many counties they are too......does'nt matter what percent, and percent is just a perception..cause its bull.....the way you classify them is low content, mid content, or hight content. my county allows wolfdogs..... thats why i live here... every county north of me on the way to DC does not... so i commute 51 miles to work every day.

i registered my wolfdog as a "shepard, malimute, husky" cross. that way.. if she ends up bitting someone..which she wont most likely...they wont put her to sleep right away (the rabbies vaccine has not been proven to work on wolfdogs)...(it does...they just wont put it in writing). there is no way to prove a dog has wolf in it... dna testing will not show that.... it shows up as a dog. the only dna test that shows wolf content is pure 100% wolf..and its a fine line... if you had a wolf that was 99% wolf and 1% dog.. dna would show "dog". yes.....my girl looks like a wolf....walks like a wolf...... and folks point and say "daymn..thats a wolf"...but depending on who it is... i say..."nah..looks like one..but its a ..yada yada yada......"

Hyena's are ugly..and unpredictable..... thats crazy..and baboons can turn on you in a heart beat.. they are stronger and more dangerous than the hyena!!!!!! they can rip you apart... not to mention though....hyenas smell worse than 50 year old tennis shoes left in a plastic bag........hahahahahahahahah

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
              Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
              sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

can a "wolf" survive in new york summer weather?? im gettin my own place soon and i wanna have the option of getting one

Comment

Originally posted by TrAnS Am 98
                  can a "wolf" survive in new york summer weather?? im gettin my own place soon and i wanna have the option of getting one
                  Puting a "wolf" in the city would be poor judgement. They cannot be really happy, or safe in the city. I feel bad for big dogs in apartments, let alone a more wild one, like a wolf. You'd be asking for trouble, IMHO.

Ken?? What say you?
                  Tracy
                  2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                  1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                  Current Mods:
                  SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Omg those Hyenas are ugly! Not only are they ugly but they are huge too!!!! I never knew they were that big lol. I always thought they were the size of a lab or something.
                    1997 6-spd WS6 Trans Am

Comment

no no no i dont live in the city i live in long island which is as close to country as new yorks gonna get theres a lotta forests and places for the guy to run around here and im most likely going upstate for college

Comment

Mental Note To Self:

If I see a guy walking with a hyena or baboon on a leash I will head the other direction. If I happen to be in my car I will use my air dam cat catcher to ram them
                        1994 Formula
                        3.23's
                        Moroso Cold Air Intake
                        G2 High Flow MAF
                        Flowmaster Exhaust w/ High-Flo Cat
                        1LE Intake Elbow
                        Cross Drilled/Slotted Rotors
                        NGK TR55's, Accel High Performance Coil, Accel Extreme Wires

Comment

Mental note to self...

Stay the heck away from Nigeria!!
                          It is common in Nigeria to have more than one sexual partner. In the Muslim northern part of the country, men often have three or four wives – some can have up to 30. It is culturally acceptable for a man who has four wives to go out with a 13-year-old and go to bed with her in the pretence that he will make her his fifth wife. And there is no law stopping men from doing this! it is customary for men to honour a visitor with a young girl or even their own wife to sleep with. There are festivals when it is possible for anyone to sleep with anyone else. A catastrophe is beginning to unfold in Nigeria: AIDS. A decade after people in southern and eastern Africa started to discover the horrific consequences of the disease, Nigeria – the most populous nation in Africa – has yet to wake up to AIDS. Already over 6% of the population is infected. In some hospitals, admits the government, 60 to 70% of the cases are AIDS-related.
                          Tracy
                          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                          Current Mods:
                          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

OK well now that we are talking sexual things about Nigeria, I got a sick one. I use to work with this one guy that was born and raised in Nigeria. His name was Adeopo but he went by David. Well David told me one time, that he lost his virginity to his cousin when he was 9 and she was like 14 or 15. Thats crazy!!!!!!!! And he said that all you have to do is ask a girl to sleep with you and you will get some. No wonder AIDS is over wellming Africa, people can't keep their pants on. He also told me that the first time he smoked a ciggarette was when he was 4!!!!! And smoked weed when he was 6!!!!!!! Jeeezzzz
                            Tom
                            1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Originally posted by TrAnS Am 98
                              well in my state yes but if its part huskie or somethin its fine if its more then 50% wolf you need a license for it
                              it is not legal to own a pure wolf in anystate without a wildlife exibitor permit issued by U.S. Fish and Wildlife.

ive never head of any state requiring a permit based on percentage of wolf in a dog either.........

fwiw

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                              Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                              sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Working...
                              X