van halen tour david or sammy ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• van halen tour david or sammy ?

I know it not a car posting but I heard that van halen was have a tour this summer wanted to know what you guy think if it should be david lee roth or sammy hagger ?

roth for me.

Brian
    2 firebirds are better the 1.

They both sucked, if I had to pick it would Sammy. Vanhalen is one of those bands that should never have made it big.

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
    2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

Originally posted by gimp19
      They both sucked, if I had to pick it would Sammy. Vanhalen is one of those bands that should never have made it big.

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!
      '77 K5 rock-crawler project
      '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
      '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
      '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
      '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
      My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
      Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Sammy !!
        94 Z28/UltraZ Hood & Box/1 1/2 Drop/52mmTB & Bypass/160 Stat/Pulley/ Catback & pipe/Kirkey seats/5 point belts/WW Wing/Ford9"-4.11- Detroit locker-Strange axles/ZEKE'S Heads & LT4 HC/Stainless Headers & Y/1LE Panhard/BMR SFCs-STB-Relo Brackets-Tunnel Brace-Adj Tq arm- Sway bar- LCAs-PHB/ABARE RACING 4L60E/COAN 3200/Monster tach & light/DS Loop

19/09/04[M6]=12.392@113.518 / 1.802 60ft.

10/04/05[A4]=12.29@111.9 /1.652 60ft.

Comment

David Lee Roth is just too annoying. Have to go with Sammy.
          '95 Trans Am - A4, LE2 heads, LE1 cam, 1.6 ProMags, Comp R's, AS&M CAI, AS&M 54mm, MAC midlengths, Random Tech. cat, Borla cat back, PCMforless, Vigilante 2800, 3.73's, BMR LCAs/panhard/shock tower brace

Comment

It said yesterday on Yahoo that Sammy was going on tour with them.

Sounds good to me.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp..._vanhalen_dc_3
            97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

It's about time they put the crap behind them and got back to work! I'll be looking for them this summer, VH puts on some of the best shows I've ever seen.
              '99 TA M6 (!CAGS), K&N/LS1MS Lid. Still learning as I go.

Comment

they both are characters but sammy is touring with them.
                '83 Z-28 mildly built 350 w/ built 700 R4. cragers and the daytona iroc hood.

Comment

Working...
                X